Ch 21 - Official

^^^NOELLE'S OUTFIT

"But I don't wanna go," I whined.

"Yeah well tough cookies. You're going," my dad told me.

"I'm jetlagged?" I offered.

"You're also going to school, so I don't know why you think I'm going to entertain this game of naming what you are," he said before walking out of my room.

I threw my head onto the pillow before thrashing around. I really didn't want to go to school. Not only was I too tired for school, school meant that I would have to see Six again, and that was something I didn't want to do.

I huffed and got ready for the day anyway. I headed to my closet to get my outfit for the day out. I settled for a pair of white jeans, a gray sweater with a black paw on it, and a pair of gray sneakers. I really wasn't looking forward to the day, so dressing up wasn't a part of my plans.

I got showered and dressed before styling my hair in a messy bun. I packed all my things in a black bag and grabbed my phone, which had a million messages and missed calls on it. I couldn't have been bothered as I headed downstairs.

"Morning sleepy head," my stepmom greeted.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"You are radiating so much positivity right now, you're practically glowing," Nick commented sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "Thank you so much. I hadn't noticed."

"What bit you in the ass? You've been moody ever since you got back, and we let you off the hook yesterday. You and Six came back a day early. What's going on with you two?" Nick asked.

"Are you guys ok?" Viola asked.

"Define ok," I replied.

"Oh boy! What happened now?" Nick asked.

"Nothing happened, and by the way, I returned alone," I replied, heading towards the door.

"You did?" Nick asked in confusion. I nodded as I opened the door.

"What about breakfast?" Viola asked.

"I'll get some food on the way," I said, closing the door.

I headed towards my car and felt excitement bubble in me. It would be my first time driving it since I got it. I put my bag in the passenger seat before starting the car. I giggled when it lightly purred to life.

Out of curiosity, I pressed the power and volume buttons on the radio simultaneously. I was shocked when a system appeared. It even greeted me and all. I knew Six had the car customized, but I didn't think I'd get one of these as well.

I deactivated the system before heading out. I headed to the Starbucks where I met Five at to get some breakfast. The preppy girl was there, and she looked surprised to see me. Five and One walked out of the back just as I was about to order my breakfast.

"Elle?" they said.

"Hi," I replied.

"What are you doing here?" Five asked.

"Getting some breakfast," I replied.

"And you brought yourself here?" One asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "As opposed to?"

"You know what we're asking," Five was the one to say.

"I do, but why are you asking?" I played dumb.

"Wow, it's like the two of you are synced. What the hell happened on the island?" One asked.

"Nothing," I replied before placing my order.