13.SWEET GUN'S

Kim is standing besides the window in her room, early in the morning holding her hunt knife in her hand. She is looking outside the window, at the sky fill with clouds wondering if their is anyone out there to make her emptiness fade away but she knows that there are people who are ready to make her feel again but it is her who has embraced loneliness with her own free will. For her nothing matter. She finds this world boring and so as the people in it. Everything around her is boring. Nothing interest her. She looks down at her hand with the knife as she slides her fingers of her other hand above the words written on the blade Cut hearts to bleed soul Kim never try to understand what it means but she was told 'that the words on the blade is who you are' by the one who owned the knife before her.

She hug herself with free hand and feels the pain on the right slounder where Fel had bandage her yesterday. She knew that she would have never let him touch her but that time she did let him maybe because she was absorbed in the defect from the enemy or maybe just too tried to care about thing happening around her.

She sigh heavily as slide down the hunt knife at the back of her belt and walks downstairs. Kim stop at the last stair and look around the living room expecting Fel to be there but he is not. She walks ahead in the living room but stop at mid when her eyes fall on kitchen and Fel is also not there. He is always in kitchen. Maybe he is still asleep as he is no where to be found, Kim though. The front door opens and Kim look at the door with sudden as she sees Fel standing there with jeans and sky blue T-shirt but cover dirt and his hands his rubble gloves on which are cover with mud. Kim moves her eyes up to meet his eyes. Fel lift his brows with a sparkle in his lime green eyes as his lips turns into a soft smile and says.

"Good Morning". Fel said.

"What did you do?" Kim asked with a furrow.

"What it's look like I did?" Fel asked.

"It's look like you just murder someone and buried the body". Kim said with smirk.

"Oh come on Kim. You know that I can't even kill fly". Fel said as he roll his eyes.

"That's right you're not an fly killer. You're ladies's heart killer". Kim said with a grin.

Fel laughs. "Me and a heart killer. I am not so sure about that. I was never able to kill your heart". Fel said with lifting one brow and smile.

"Well that's because we're related, mine dear cousin. But I am sure there are other girls whom's heart you have already killed". Kim said with lifting her brows.

"I don't think so but there is someone who killed mine heart which is not dead yet because she kills it and give back life to it so that she can only kill it again". Fel said with smile disappering from his smile and seriousness in his eyes.

Kim says nothing and just stare at him. Somehow she feels disturb by it. She knows he is joking and his words means nothing but then why did he said those words with such a serious face.

"So, what do you want for breakfast?" Fel said in a joy voice and with a smile and seriousness that Kim felt in his expression was no longer there.

"Pancakes". Kim said as first word came to her mouth.

"Alright. Pancakes it is". Fel as he walks toward the kitchen while removing his gloves.

Kim's eyes are on him as he went to the kitchen's sink. Kim can only see his back while he is washing his hands. Kim wonders if he had someone in his life whom might have broke his heart and left him but that can't be possible as much as she knows him. He would never let anyone get close him enough to hurt him but than again he is not Fel that Kim knew once. He changed.