“Oh. You mean you can communicate telepathically. Since when?” Dad said and then Chef Tuvalu came out with our food.

            “Since, like, maybe a week ago. Two weeks?” I said kind of asking Ben.

            “Yah… two weeks”, Ben agreed.

            “Wait you’ve had your powers for two weeks already?! Why didn’t you tell me?” Mom asked a little hurt.

            “Mom. Really? Yes you can keep a secret but when I comes to things like this…. We didn’t know you had powers and then we knew that if you didn’t then you would probably freak out and….” I said not even trying to finish my sentence.

            “And what?” Mom and Dad both said.

            “And we though Dad was dead. From the crash nine years ago”, Ben and I said in small voices.

            “Oh! You never told them about the full story to the crash did you?” Dad asked turning to Mom.

            “No”, Mom said picking up some eggs with her fork. “I didn’t know what they would say then if I told them you had been taken back to the Galactian Hospital.”

            “And you never told us until now because…” Ben said grabbing at the bacon.

            “Because I didn’t want you to go around telling people who weren’t from Galactia about Galactia or about how you would develop powers to”, Mom said and then Ben and I ducked our heads a little.

            Shoot! Now we’re busted again! I thought.

            “What did you do?” Dad asked looking more serious than ever.

            “Ummm….” I said and then Ben and I looked at each other.

            “We kind of told someone about our powers”, Ben said and then Mom spoke up again.

            “Who? Who did you tell?”

            “Don’t worry! It’s okay. We trust them and-“, Ben said but then Mom cut in.

            “It was Ivy and Brendan, wasn’t it?” Mom said with her arms crossed and her faced looked like we gave it away from the minute we ducked our heads.

            “Yah”, Ben and I said that expression like “it-was-that-obvious?” look.

            “Who is Ivy and Brendan?” Dad asked.

            “Ivy and Brendan are Ben and Hannah’s friends form school”, Mom said with er arms crossed.

            “Oh!” Dad said “What is their last name?”

            “Woods”, Ben answered.

            “Oh, okay then”, Dad said with a look like he was thinking. “You can trust that they will keep our secret, right?”

            “Yes!” Ben and I said getting excited.

            “Well then as long as they know that, then why don’t they get the rest of the secret?” Dad said and then I looked at Ben and he looked at me.

            “What?!” Ben asked.

            “Why don’t your little friend come on over and join us today, on our family day. Remember I have to head to Nayvite tomorrow?”

            “No! Way!” I shouted, “I’m gonna go call her! Thank Mom. Thanks Dad.” I said and then started to run back to my room.

            “Wait!” Dad shouted and I stopped dead in my tracks.

            “What? Ben and I asked and I turned back around.

            “Here take this”, He said and then handed me a necklace that had a small heart on it that said power and handed Ben a disk that said power in fancy writing too.

            “Take these where ever you go. I asked your Aunt Sabrina if she could enchant them. And so she did. Whenever you want just hold it in your hand and say where you want to go and it’ll take you there.”

            “Wow! Thanks Dad”, I said and then gave him a big hug.

            “Yah thanks!” Ben said.

            “Hey instead of calling them can we go get them?” I asked.

            “Sure but take Monica with you. I don’t want you getting hurt and we need you back later. We don’t need you lost”, Dad said and then I nodded and Ben and I ran to find Monica.

            Well when we did find Monica she was delight to go.

            “Sure I’ll go with you!” Monica said and then started waving her finger over her head but I stopped her.

            “Hey can we try it this way”, I said and then pointed to the necklace around my neck.

            “What does that do?” She asked.

            “This”, I said and then I grabbed it and said. “To our house on earth!” And then a force field like glow appeared from around the heart and grew so we were all in it and then a flash of light appeared and we vanished from the castle.

Hey people! So now i have been thinking: How mush do u like my story? if you dont like it TELL ME i really dont care. i want to know what u like and dont like. Also should i make this a sequel or not? i dont know. so and comments, sugestions, and votes are always appreciated, thx! w/luv~~~wdsw22~~~~