Chapter 18

*EDITING PROCESS UNDWERWAY* PLEASE REFER TO CHAPTER 1

Hey everyone thanks to all you who are reading this and i'd just like to say you rock! Well i couldnt help it anymore so i posted chapter 18- PLEASE get me 5 votes adn comment on this chapter! And as you can see i dedicated this chapter to teammomo143 for being my first fa and i just luv your comment and votes thier so supportive! Keep on reading ppl!!!!! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18

“WHAT?” I repeated as I stared at Monica.

“Look forget the main part, just you guys need to stay cool. Don’t show anyone else out side of the castle unless you have to. You got?” Monica said while shushing us.

“Why?” Ben asked coolly but I knew he was screaming inside like me.

“Look there has been stories, rumors, and all sorts of other things about people in Galactia wanting to kill people similar to the people in the prophecy. It’s not safe if people outside of the castle know. Got it?!”

“Yah”, Ben and I both said.

“Good”, Monica said straitening up again and acting like the messenger she was suppose to be, “Now would you like something to eat, drink?”

“No”, Ben said and I shook my head.

“Hey Monica?” I said rushing up to catch her before she left the room, “What is your job when you not going around delivering messages?”

“Oh, I’m also the head house keeper for the castle”, She said with a smile and left the room closing the door behind herself.

Well later Mom came into my room and told me to look in my closet. So I did and fond a whole new wardrobe. There were only dresses and let me tell you I’m more of a fan of jeans and t-shirts so this was kind of a let down. Yes, I’ll wear dresses but I prefer jeans.

All the dresses were different colors, styles, lengths, and each had lots of accessories, hats, and shoes. All high heels and some flats of course. There were big, fat, pink, puffy dresses. There were short black ones. Even some were colors that I’ve never seen before or could name.

Well once I had opened my closet doors Mom told me that I needed to dress up for dinner (that was to begin at 6:30… sharp) because we were having guests over. We haven’t even been here for six hours and we were going to be eating with strangers. So I started looking through my closet.

First I found this really pretty, short, light blue dress like the color of my bed spread. Then I found this really cute, long, green dress. Next I found the perfect, prettiest, nice, long white dress.

It was a floor length gown that had spaghetti straps, sparkles on the top part, and was layered. I had also found some nice white flats to go with it and had just finished putting it on when I heard a knock on the door.

“Come in”, I said and then in walked Mom. She had something behind her back, I could tell by the way she held them back there.

 “Hi, sweetie, I got something for-“ She said but then stopped short when she saw the dress I was in, “Oh my that is beautiful Hannah!”

“Thanks”, I said showing a slight smile and turned back around to face the mirror so I wouldn’t have to look at her directly. I hate it when I get compliments because I feel weird and slightly helpless, like some girl who barely does anything and gets all the attention. Then I could feel her looking at my wings that were almost hidden because the dress was the same exact color as my wings.

 “Look, Hannah, I know this might be weird, coming here all of a sudden”, she said then lowered her voice, “and learning that you’re a princess that is meant to save Galactia”, then she looked at me and raised her voice again but got cut off by me.

“What…?” I said turning around so I could stare at her.

“I just said that you’re a princess-“

“No, no the part after that.”

“That you’re meant to save Galactia?”

“Yah that. That’s true? What about Ben did you tell him that?” I asked stepping closer.

“Yes, Dad is telling him that now. Look you need to stay in the castle unless you have someone like Monica with you, you got it? There are people out there that if they find out who you really are they’ll kill you”, Mom said standing up and walking over to me, “Now that I’ve said that.  Wear this to supper.” She said then placed a tiara on my head, “Oh and Ben will be wearing one to so.” And then she stepped out of the room.