A Year with Mr. Arrogant 13

Abrielle

I was so happy. Not only did Ace confess to me, but tomorrow my old friends from my old school were coming to my bachelorette party! This is like the best week so far! I swear this smile plastered on my face will not come off!

I just came from Jade's room, after calling all my friends. Today Ace and I were staying over at his parents house and let me tell you, I'm already lost. The freaking house was like a maze. I walked down a hall, trying to find someone to help me, but then I heard giggling.

I stop in front of some doors and pull my ear against the door. I could tell whose voices they were. I knock twice and peak my head open to see two little girls stare back at me.

"Is there a party going on in here or what?" I chuckled.

"Abi!" Jazzy ran towards me and I scooped her up in my arms.

I hugged her like there was no tomorrow. I loved my sister to death and nothing in the world could hurt her while I was around. I've always wanted a little sister and three years ago when my mom told me she was pregnant with Jazzy, I couldn't help but jump around dancing.

I set her down and her little hands drag mine towards a shy Giselle. I smile at her but she just kept shying away, holding her pillow.

"So, what are you two doing still up?" I asked.

"We can't sleep!" Jazzy answered with a chirp.

"Well, what can I do to help you fall asleep?" I questioned, sitting down and smiled at Giselle.

"C-Can you r-read us a story?" Giselle shyly asked, which was the cutest thing in the world!

I was so happy she spoke to me. I wonder if she was like that when other girls like Cassidy were around.

"She told me," Jazzy whispered, and I listened carefully, "That a mean girl name Cassidy hit her before."

I gasped in shock when she told me that. She must been traumatized by that.

"Awe, come here, I swear to you I would never do that," I held my hands out and hesitantly she crawled into my arms.

"I would never let you get hurt either," I raked my hands through her long brown hair, and she held on to me tight.

"What are you guys doing?" Ace's voice came from behind.

Giselle shot her head up and looked behind me. With that she got off my lap and ran to Ace. I turn my head a see Ace picking up Giselle. It was so cute seeing their brother-sister love. Ace is so soft when it comes to his little sister.

Giselle whispered something in Ace's ear and he looked surprised but gave a kind chuckle. 

I wonder what she told him.

Ace let Giselle down and they both came and sat by me. I look at Ace to see if he was going to tell me, but he just sweetly smiled at me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Abi! Read this story!" Jazzy pleaded along with Giselle.

I nodded and took a look at the cover. Beauty and the Beast. I chuckled and flipped to the first page. I read through the whole book and that made the two fall asleep. It was adorable just watching them.

"Ace?" I called him and to my surprise, he even fell asleep," Dork."

"I'm not sleeping," He rose his head, "Just savoring this moment."

I laughed at his cheesiness and the next thing you know he picked me up bridal style and exited the room. Ace kicked open the doors that were just across from Giselle's room.