« 2 »

Natsu's POV -

I watch as Axel grabs the scarf with his teeth and starts running outside towards a forest, with Bones and fang following behind him.

As well as me and happy running behind them, she probably didn't make it that far.

I heard barked echoing around me as I finally caught up to them as they were all staring dead at Lucy who happened to be on the ground, leaning against a tree as her ankle was bleeding.

Once she caught her attention on me she widened her eyes in fear and said "Please don't Hurt me."

I look away as a quiet "tsk." Escaped my lips, I walk over to her and pick her up bridal style, walking towards the mansion.

At first she stiffened when I touched her but calmed down after she noticed I wasn't going to hurt her.

Well I wasn't going to. At least not yet.

I look down at happy who was catching up with me, his tail gently smoothing over my leg. I opened the door as the dogs including happy ran inside.

I walked over to the couch and lay'd Lucy gently on the couch. "Il be right back. Don't move." I said without expression. She looked up at me and nodded slowly as I walk over to the medicine cabinet in my kitchen.

I quickly grabbed  the rubbing alcohol and some good bandages. I walk back to her and kneel down beside the couch, in front of her ankle as I grab a cotton ball.

I quickly dab a quarter of the cotton ball inside the alcohol and decide to warn her. "This might hurt a bit." I mention as I gently dab the part of the cotton ball that was soaked in rubbing alcohol onto the cut that was on her ankle.

I heard as she winced in pain once it hit her ankle. I dab the other small cuts just in case and grab the bandages, wrapping it smoothly around her ankle.

"There. It's better now." I said to her calmly as I stood up and threw away the cotton ball. "T-thank you." She said quietly. "Do you still need me to help you or can you walk by yourself?" I questioned.

"I can probably do it on my own." She answered as right when she got up she fell, but I caught her. "Yeah sure you can." I say sarcastically as I hold onto her waist and help her up the stairs back to my bedroom.

She sits against the bed as I pass her the sweatshirt I have her in the beginning. "Get changed." I demand to her as she was about to get up and go to the bathroom but I stopped her.

"No. Your changing in here." I said sternly, blocking her from going into the bathroom. "Huh?" She questioned, raising her eyebrow.

"Who knows what happens if you change in the bathroom, you'll probably escape again."

"Ugh. Can you at least turn around?"

"Fine." I muttered as I turn my back hearing her shuffle her clothes behind Me.

I turn my head a bit and caught a glimpse of her in her bra. I snickered quietly to myself and face the wall again.

"Done." She said as I turn around noticing the sweatshirt reached her knees and she kept her leggings on.

I turn back around and walk over to my bed drawer pulling out a needle.
This needle happened to have a tracking device on it, I was gonna put this on her later but since she escaped this is ONLY a part of her punishment.

I walk over to her as she backs up a bit. "W-What are you gonna do?"
"Just give me your hand." I growled. "I'm putting a tracking device on you, since you decided to run away, this is only part of your punishment." I add as I forcefully grab her wrist and bring her hand near the needle.