Never Escaping Thoughts.

-Itachi- 

Itachi left the house after making sure Naruto was sleeping. He ran through the Village asking people if they had seen Sasuke, one of them had said yes and told him that Sasuke was walking home just ten minutes ago. 'Great' Itachi thought. He smirked and ran off to the main clan house. He ran as fast as he could. 

He kicked the door in and ran into the house calling after Sasuke. "He's in his room hun, lower your voice" his mother called from the kitchen. He ran to Sasuke's room and pushed the door open. "Hey asshole!" Itachi called to Sasuke. Sasuke's head snapped up and tried backing up but Itachi got him. He was roughly grabbed by the color of his shirt and whimpered a little. 

Itachi glared at him, "You think you can do what ever the fuck you want?! Huh?!" Sasuke flinched at the tone of his brothers words. "N-no" he said with a tremble. "Then why does it look like that?! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO HIM?!" Itachi punched him in the face. "...I used to like him....but he didn't return my feelings..." Sasuke whispered. 

" AND THAT GIVES YOU A REASON TO BE A TOTALLY DICK?! How long are you going to hold a grudge over something so fucking stupid?! PEOPLE GET TURNED DOWN ALL THE TIME, IT'S NOT JUST YOU IN THIS WORLD!!!" Itachi yelled in his face. "How long ago Sasuke?!" "2 years." 

"Grow up!" Itachi slapped him and Sasuke looks up at him shocked. "You ignorant piece of shit. Over one thing, 2 years ago, HIS LIFE BECAME A LIVING HELL BECAUSE OF YOU!! DON'T YOU EVER GO NEAR HIM AGAIN WITH HURTFUL INTENT!!" and with that Itachi threw Sasuke on the floor and walked out; not giving Sasuke a chance to respond. 

========= 

~Naruto's POV~ 

I can't sleep, it hurts to much. Physically and emotionally. Itachi left a while ago, to where; I don't know...I want to cry but I won't, I can't. All those things they said...all true, everyone knows it; even me. Itachi doesn't though. I wonder why. I've said it so many times before but I'm truly worth nothing. I ruined Itachi's life, I know I did, he's had to take care of me and look after me; I'm just a burden. I curl into a ball, making the ice fall of my bruised stomach. I groan. 

So much pain...I was never meant for life...I close my eyes and let the never escaping thoughts consume me. 

======== 

~Sasuke's POV~ 

Living hell? Ignorant? What? I'm so confused and shocked. What have I been doing? I put a hand up to my face and take a breath. Looking back on everything I've been doing...why have I been doing it; really? What the fuck is wrong with me? Is it because I'm lonely or do I really hate him? If so, why? 

I get off my floor and lay down on my bed, thinking about everything. What mess have I created?! My face hurts too....

========

-Sasuke- 

Sasuke layed on his bed for hours and finally came up with a solution; he would stop. He would make sure the guys stopped too, 'We would protect him. They will understand right? I hope so...I'm such an idiot!! I can't take back what's been done but I can help fix it. Can't I?'  he thought with a sigh. 'Is it to late?'