Before The Wedding.

-With Itachi- 

He was done getting ready about 10 minutes ago. He's wearing a black, white, and red kimono with a traditional print and a clip, keeping the overlay on him, that was the clan symbol. His hair was in a simple ponytail. He had a small smile as he made his way down the stairs. 

"Are you ready?" his father asks with no emotions. 

"As much as I can be." 

========

~Itachi's POV~ 

I have a weird feeling, I don't know what it is. It's not sadness nor happiness. Nervousness? I don't know. 

I walk down stairs and see my brother, mother and father. 

"Are you ready?" my father asks me. 

"As much as I can be" I tried to say with no emotion but the look on his face tells me he could hear my voice quiver a little. 

"It's nothing to be nervous about hun." mom says with a smile. 

I nod at her and heads towards the door. Remember, perfection is everything...that's our clan's motto. 

========

We just got to the Uchiha clan house that's for meetings, business and other things. I take a deep breath and walk in, seeing some Uchiha members and maids. They bow as we walk in and I smile slightly at them. Not cruely but with a little happiness. 

I don't know why I smiled at them but I did.  I go into the room where the ceremony will be. There's a small table on one side of the room, where me and Naruto will be, and places for others to sit on the other side of the room. 

There's not much, it's quite bland to be honest but what ever. I sigh slightly and take a breath. Time to get ready for the 'bride'.

========

-With Naruto- 

Minato and Naruto left their house at 6:50 and just arrived 5 minutes later. They quietly enter but are greeted by maids that bow and show them to the room. Naruto quickly makes sure everything is in place. He takes a breath and walks into the room, remembering what his father told him on the way over. 

"After the wedding, you won't have...intercourse. As you are both male and there isn't a way for either of you to get pregnant. So, no need to try...unless Itachi wants to." 

========

~Naruto's POV~ 

I walk into the room and scan everyone in here, until I lock eyes with Sasuke. My eyes widen a little and I take a deep breath, still looking at the younger Uchiha...scared; That's how I feel at this very moment and I know by his look that something's going to happen.