Love

-ItaNaru-

Itachi quickly sat up and wrapped his arms around Naruto. Everyone stared at the scene in front of them, Itachi hugging someone. They were all too shocked to move, including Naruto. Then someone started running through the crowd, shoving people out of the way and yelling at them to move.

It was Sasuke. He looked around and saw Shikamaru before spotting his brother...hugging Naruto. "Get away from my brother little bitch!!" Sasuke yelled and ran at them, shoving Naruto away from Itachi. He grabbed Naruto by the collar of his shirt, "What did you do to Shika?!" he yelled in Naruto's face. "I-I didn't...i-it wasn't...." Naruto couldn't talk, he was too terrified.

Itachi got up, walked over to his brother and glared at him. "I was enjoying that, Sasuke" he said in a deadly voice. Shocking Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke blinked before turning his head to look at his brother, "You liked hugging this low-life loser?" he stared in disbelief. "Yes, now if you don't mind-" Itachi grabs the back of Sasuke's shirt, "-let Naru go." he said calmly yet sternly.

Sasuke dropped Naruto and fully turned towards his brother, pushing Itachi's hand off him. "First you're hugging it, now nicknames?! What's next, you gonna defend this thing?!" Sasuke yelled a bit mad, "Already have and it has a name." Itachi replied calmly again. "By the way, tell your friend over there to watch his back." he said motioning to Shikamaru.

Itachi walked past Sasuke, picked Naruto up and left, saying "Warn your other friends not to harm him". The crowd separated and made way for Itachi.

========

~Sasuke's POV~

I can't believe this!! My own brother going against me!! I'm livid. That thing will pay.

I watch as my brother walks away with it in his arms. It's disgusting, my brother's gay for IT! I'm not against homosexuals but it's wrong for that thing to have love. Not only that, but Itachi beat up one of my friends for IT!! What the hell?! He could do so much better! I stomp over to Shika and start dragging him to the nurses, cursing here and there about my stupid brother.

That thing has no right to be in my brother's arm, let alone in the same room as him!! Why can't Itachi see that? God, I'm so frustrated right now! I glare at everyone I see, none of them stopped this from happening.

========

~Naruto's POV~

I'm so shocked I can't move, Itachi's doing so much for me. It makes me want to cry, out of sadness and happiness, someone has finally noticed my pain.

I just stay stiff in Itachi's arms, I don't know where he's taking me but it doesn't look like we're going back to school. I want to hug and...kiss Itachi? I don't know...I'm falling for him and I'm afraid I might trip and fall to hard. He makes me forget about the bad things, makes me want to take better care of myself, and makes me not want to self-harm.

...Oh, I forgot about that until now. I glance at my sleeves to make sure my cuts can't be seen. I made sure no one has seen them, including Itachi. I feel bad for keeping this from him but I don't want him to worry or anything...

I'm too afraid to do anything, I know that the thoughts and self loathing is gone right now but it'll be back later. I'm afraid to trust...I know Itachi has done so much for me but it's still hard. A person like me doesn't deserve anything Itachi does for me.

========

~Itachi's POV~

I don't know what's up with me later but I feel an over powering need to protect Naruto. I look down at him in my arms, he looks deep in thought but still very tense. I smile slightly.

Hugging him felt nice, I haven't really hugged anyone except for my brother once and my mother maybe twice. It felt nice, being able to have someone in my arms and knowing that I can protect them. Scratch that, it's nice having someone I love in my arms, knowing I can protect them.

I tighten my grip a little, bringing Naruto closer to me. There's no way we will be going to school for the next week, I'll just say we went on our honey moon....Naruto doesn't know this but once he returns my feelings and I know for sure that he does, we'll be going on our honey moon. Honey moons are meant for people in love...and that's what I plan on our honey moon to be like; full of love.