Worry?

~Itachi's POV~ 

I woke up a few minutes ago and Naruto had detached himself from me while sleeping. He's now on his back and his a bit of his stomach is showing...I can see a bruise I just don't know how big it is...

Worry...I haven't felt this was in a while. I frown at myself, emotions; the thing I was specifically told not to show nor have. I look at Naruto's stomach in anger, at myself and everyone else. I get up and to go the kitchen; heading to the freezer. I open it up, get the ice and slam it closed. The note, why the fuck would he lie to me?! I told him to tell me if something happened! 

I slammed my hand damn in the counter making a loud banging sound. Am I not strong enough to protect him?! "Damn it!" I accidentally yell out in anger. I close my eyes and stand there, calming down. I take a breath and put the ice in a plastic zip-up bag, then wrap a cloth around it and go back to the bedroom. 

I walk in the room and watch Naruto as he starts to squirm while sleeping. As I walk to him, he shoots up into a sitting position and groans in pain. "Baka, lay back down and don't move so much" I tell him. He does as told and I start to life up his shirt, "Itachi! Stop" he yells and tries pulling his shirt back down. I give him a flat look, "How else am I supposed to put ice on your bruise?" "Oh..." is all he says. 

 I pull up his shirt just so that his black and blue torso...I cringe and carefully put the ice on his giant bruise. It won't cover all of it but it's better than nothing. I sigh. "Try going back to sleep Naru" he nods and closes his eyes. Simpler than I thought that would be... 

Great, now time to find Sasuke. 

======== 

A/N: Baka means idiot (as far as I know) 

Sorry for the filler-ish chapters but I have an ending planned so, I need stuff to lead up to it. Also, sorry for all the sleeping. I was reading through (editing changes) and realized there's a lot of sleeping.