Almost Time

-With Naruto- 

It's about 5:30 in the morning and Naruto was getting ready for his wedding at 7. He somehow was able to out run the bullies after school yesterday and made it home safely.  He also finished packing last night and went to bed early, but he wasn't happy. 

He felt so drained of energy and scared, now knowing that he'll have to see Sasuke today. Naruto felt depression set in as he slowly realized that Itachi is probably like Sasuke; cruel. 

He sighed and continued to get ready. 

=========

Around 6:30 he was ready. He was wearing an orange, yellow and black kimono with his clan symbol printed on it. He made sure it was long sleeve, to hid the cuts and scars on his arms. (A/N: the only thing different is that he's not wearing the headband like in the pic and obviously not smiling...) 

"Are you ready?" his dad shouted, not even bothering to say his name. 

"Yeah, I'll be down in 5 minutes!" he shouted back, making sure everything was supposed to be how it had to be. 

~Naruto's POV~ 

"Perfection is everything, especially for the Uchiha's." That's what father told me.  So in the time I had, I'd been practicing cooking as well as other house wifey kind of things. "Stand with confidence, whether you have any or not. Try not to show any emotions and don't speak unless spoken to or told to."  Father told me this but he doesn't know how easy it is to show no emotions,  especially when you're this depressed. 

I look in the mirror and sigh. It's almost time. 

========

~Sasuke's POV~ 

Today should be so fun, not. That brat better not fuck up my brother. I'll make sure he understands that later today. 

I look over at Itachi, he doesn't seem phased at all. He looks at me and smiles. 

"I'm sorry that you're going to have to deal with that piece of shit." I say without looking at him and walk out. I go to the living room, seeing mom and dad getting finished. They look at me, mom smiles a bit sadly...I wonder why. 

Oh well, not my business. I look at dad and he gives me a blank look.  I shrug and make my way to the kitchen, grabbing a snack and thinking about how I'm going to make sure that worthless being knows. 

I look at the clock, it's 6:40. We should be leaving soon.