-Chapter Seven-

Stiles

I stared at the mansion in front of me. I've only been here once in my life, but it feels like that was a diffrent life. One where I didn't know about the supernatural, and I came here with my mom after her and dad had a major fight. We had stayed here for two weeks during christmas break, only going home because school started up again. They had worked everything out, but I could never forget about this place. It still looked the same, but this time there wasn't as neary as much snow. The house was more than huge. With it being a eighteen bedroom, eighteen bathroom, two living room and a kitchen house. There was a dark blue porch that wrapped around the white house, making it look beautiful with the thick forest behind it. I remember this is where my uncle tought me to shoot a BB gun. I got pulled out of my thoughts when a huge gust of wind hit my bare arms. I shivered before walking up the front door. The least I could do was tell my moms half of the family that I'm dying, and maybe they'll know what is truly happening to everyone in the bloodline. As soon as I got to the door I quickly knocked, taking a step back for when they opened the door. If they opened the door. Hell, for all I know they could've moved out years ago. My answer soon came as the door opened. I looked up and smiled at my aunt Kathryn. "Stiles?" All I did was nod. "Come in here!" She yelled. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. Tears started to instantly fall as I wrapped my arms around her. I was never close with this side, but I sure as hell will take any form of family right about now. "Aw, you poor thing!" She pulled away and started to wipe my eyes. 

"I'm sorry," I apoligized. She rolled her eyes before closing the door. She started to walk in a random direction. I took the hint and followed her. She didn't look one bit diffrent from my mom. Brown hair, hazel eyes, pale skin and was more on the short side. We walked into the living room, where five adults sat in a circle while five kids played in the middle. "Look what I found!" Everyone's eyes turned to us. I smiled as I saw my uncle. His eyes met mine and in an instant he was crushing me in a hug. 

"Stiles! Damn boy! You got big!" I choked for air, my lungs already hating me for breathing in that freezing cold air. 

"Air Steven, give the kid some air." That would be my grandfather, the ex-marine. Steven let go, but it wasn't long before everyone else was giving me hugs. We all sat down, me sitting in between Kathryn and Steven. The kids all went upstairs to get ready for bed, and as soon as they were out of earshot everyone turned to me. "What're you dying from?" 

"Lung cancer," I answered. Everyone exchanged looks before my uncle Daryl spoke up.

"I'll give him the talk." Everyone nodded, sitting back while Daryl looked at me. He looked me straight in the eye before sighing. "Your town probably has some weird killings right? Like wolf killings, when there aren't any wolves in California?" I chuckled, shaking my head. They were trying to give me the talk. 

"I know about the supernatural. I'm in a pack...hell, I'm dating the alpha." Kathryn laughed loudly. 

"Same!" She laughed. I furrowed my brows and looked over at Steven. He smirked before his eyes started glowing red. I rolled my eyes, of course. I was surrounded by the supernatural since I was born, and I couldn't get away from it. 

"Could I, uh, maybe stay here a night or two?" I asked. Everyone stared at me, almost like it was stupid for asking. I scratched the back of my neck, nervous now that all eyes were on me. Daryl stood up and started to walk out of the room, stopping and turning towards me. 

"You coming or what?"