• Prologue •

prologue- haunted

© 2016 LUHHGENDS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

THIS BOOK IS A SAMPLE, ONLY THE FIRST 5 CHAPTERS ARE HERE ON WATTPAD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ THE FULL VERSION, CLICK THE LINK IN MY BIO.

WARNING: THIS BOOK AND THE CHAPTERS WITHIN CONTAIN VULGAR LANGUAGE, MENTION OF SEXUAL ACTIVITIES AND  VIOLENT CONTENT. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING SUCH, TURN AWAY NOW.

© 2016 LUHHGENDS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

please, do not steal my story and/or my plot line. i wrote this story when my writing skills were not the best, but i worked hard to improve my writing.

Basically, steal my ideas, and I will murder you <3

*

*

"Please stop!"

He brought down on the heavy strip of leather down so harshly I could feel my skin tearing open with agony, my mind screaming for relief that I knew I would never obtain.

I could feel it- the crimson spilled from openings, seeping into and staining my body. Bruises adorned me regularly, it was something I was used to. It didn't make it right, nothing he did was through justice and love.

His hand snaked around and latched onto my dirty dark ringlets, "Shut the fuck up. It's your fault she's dead!" My teeth buried themselves in my lip, nipping the skin so sounds of jaw-dropping pain wouldn't slip past my lips. It was better this way, silence was peaceful and it welcomed tranquillity. If I kept quiet, his anger would lessen.

"Are you listening to me, bitch?!" He yelled in my face, his regular emerald green eyes were now a dark mossy greenish brown, almost a black. I almost didn't recognize my own father anymore, he wasn't the same. I didn't see him as someone that raised me, fed me or provided for me, because that wasn't him, it was my mother. Only, she wasn't here anymore, and it was my fault. I knew it and so did he.

A growl like sound flew out of his mouth- to which he then dropped me to the floor. He threw his leg harshly to my side, and it was then that I heard three alarmingly loud cracks, hate and agony spreading through my veins like newfound blood.

The cracking of my bones rang the air, loud and clear, floating around the room into my ear and mind where it taunted me with a harsh sting. I knew it promised me I had broken at least two ribs. Pain shot up my torso, but it was numbed by the hissing pain of him stepping on my whipped, raw back. My body, now surrounded by blood, sweat, and tears remained there. Where he put me, on the floor, like dirt beneath his shoe.

Because I was not worthy of his love, nor anyone else's for that matter.

And so black dots clotted my vision until I could only see the dark shade of desperation, all energy draining out of me, and I slipped into the hazy shade that filmed over my glossy eyes, the searing pain still very evident.

*

*

*

so this book will be uploaded onto ficfun, not all at once, but updated daily. if you would like to follow me and this book on there, the link to the book is in my bio.