expanding my work !!

hey yall!! i have a massive announcement to make.

recently, (thanks to you guys), this book was noticed by a story-sharing website (similar to wattpad) named FicFun! one of their representatives PMed me to ask if I would like to upload this book exclusively to their website.

let me just say- I literally couldn't sleep at all last night, i couldn't decide whether i wanted to accept or not. i've always wanted to find my own sense of income through something i enjoy, so when i was presented with this offer, i was awe-struck. it's really hard for a someone my age to make good money, and it would've had to be through working at a fast food restaurant or babysitting and things like that.

so, i'm going to accept the offer.

however !! i will be posting a link to this full story on their website so if you want to reread/read this story, all you have to do is sign up and then read! i will continue to write on wattpad, but the first five chapters of this book will remain here while the full book will be on FicFun. it's truly amazing and really exciting that i've been given the opportunity to expand my work like this, and it's all thanks to you guys!

from the bottom of my heart, thank you. you guys made this possible by reading my book, voting and helping it climb up in the charts despite how poorly it's written. you guys are helping me achieve my goal to become a professional writer, and without y'all i would literally be a flop, lol. as much as i hate to admit it, i often times need reassurance or validation to feel as if my writing is good enough, but you guys have really helped me with that.

so !!

thank

you

so

much.

the rest of my works, orphic (the spinoff based on israfil), in god we trust, and occhiolism l will remain fully posted on wattpad, if you want to check those out.

love you babes, xo.

-s