5

a/n:: this is gonna be switching POVs a lot!

also, sorry for the late update :(

Kirstie Maldonado's POV

I sighed at the blindfold still on my face. It has been almost two days... I think.

Luckily they did let me eat. They said, and I quote, "We want you to suffer in front of Avriel."

I remembered how I was kidnapped in the first place.

I smiled at one of Liam's aunts. Her name was Willow and she was very nice. "So, are you dating anyone?" She winked. No, don't get the wrong idea. She isn't lesbian. She's more of a mother to Liam I believe, although she's around 30.

"Yeah," I blushed. She grinned, "It's that famous Kaplan boy, isn't it?"

I didn't think they knew he was famous. I nodded, "Yes, it is. He's amazing."

She smiled, "That's adorable. Now, excuse me. Martha is calling me," she said as she walked to another room. It was now only me in the room, food surrounding me. Many types; some I liked and some I didn't. Some that looked good and some that looks like puke

I walked around for a little bit, examining every food.

I heard someone's footsteps but I didn't take much notice in it, figuring that it was just a guess. My focus was on the food and decorations.

Suddenly, I felt a cloth being placed on my mouth quite forcefully. I breathed in the scent that I disliked and felt a bit weak and sleepy. I took in the person's face and they seemed to appear like a female. The moment they saw me attempt to recognize them, they grabbed a blindfold and wrapped it around my eyes.

I wanted to scream, to fight back, to do something, but I couldn't. I couldn't. My limbs felt weak and I was now in someone else's arms. They felt and sounded panicky, as if they never expected this.

My vision began to blur as I was tossed in the back of a car. That was the only thing I remember as I blacked out.

I pursed my lips at the memory. 'K' rarely spoke to me, I always initiated the conversation, trying to get on better terms with this person. They always muttered responses or never even responded.

It seemed like 'they' were only one person. I had never heard anyone else. I had never seen anyone else. Although I could be wrong.

They haven't physically hurt me, but they mentioned hurting Avi and that's worse.

"Do you not talk?" I asked. "Shut up. You're annoying," they said. I have confirmed they are female or a male with a higher voice... But they sound feminine. I sighed, "Whatever."

***

Avi Kaplan's POV

"You guys ready?" I asked. They all nodded.

Alex had a knife stuffed in his boot and another in his pants just in case. Kevin had a small gun in his pocket.
It was barely noticeable. I had a gun in my pocket too. Jake and Liam were the only ones without one.

I motioned to the door, "Let's go."

***

K's POV