A Brunch to Remember

A young male in black and blue pajamas dashed down the stairs of his new home, calling out to the other inhabitants of the place.

"Guys, guys, guys, guys!"

Slowly and extremely groggily, the house inhabitants poured out of their rooms. One spiky haired brunet in red and black, one titanium-skinned male in white and black pajamas, one long, white bearded man, and a gray-haired woman who was quickly applying her glasses to her face.

"What is it, Jay? It's like 4 in the morning!" The red-pajamaed man growled.

"Pfft, it's only 5:30! Hey, where's Cole?"

"I'm right here." A raven haired man sighed, rising through the floor. "Sorry. If I don't control my ghost powers all through the night, I kinda fall through my bed... and the floor... and the ground."

"Oh... well then." The blue pajamaed male sighed. "Wait! I forgot! Guys, guys, guys, guys!"

The room shook with a unanimous howl. "What is it, Jay?"

"Nya's gone!"

*~*

What? She can't be... she looks so... nice! And she's so young, how could she be... the leader of the Kunoichi? Then again... she couldn't be any older than me and I might be able to command a group...

Free's body was still, she continued smiling at me for a few moments, her eyes were a deceivingly calm blue. The sun was pouring through a window, shining directly on her and apparently, she had glitter in her hair.

"I'm sure you're surprised. I mean... judging from the fact that your jaw literally dropped when I told you who I am."

Instinctively, I forced my mouth shut. I hadn't even noticed that it was open...

"But you're also probably surprised about the fact that I am the Elemental Master of Wind. Oh yeah and the whole kidnapping thing, you're probably concerned about that too." Free spoke like she didn't know or care about how her words made me feel. That manner of speaking... it emphasized the mysterious and dangerous air about her.

"Well... yeah! I mean... first you guys attack me out of nowhere, then you come to my house and leave weird letters for me, and now you-"

"Relax!" Free giggled, rising up from the booth. "You haven't even met the whole group yet! All you know is me and Viridian!"

Viridian..?

"Whoops. You probably know her as... Wake. Don't tell her I told you her real name. Heh. It's funny, y'know. She was really excited about meeting you!"

The distinct sound of dishes shattering pecked my ears, although I couldn't bring myself to look away from Free.

"See, she wanted to be the Elemental Master of Water so she chose the codename Wake, like I chose the codename, Free but... well... destiny has a way of changing things. That's why we're trying to... oops! Almost said something I shouldn't have!"

"What? Tell me your plans! I'm not letting you get out of here without giving me some more information!" I bolted up from the table, shaking it a bit as I summoned a water orb in the palm of my hand. Honestly, I didn't fully expect it to appear but... I guess I really am slowly mastering my element.

Someone else's monotone voice called to me from the direction Skylor had left to. "You should calm down. It is one against three."

Huh? Who is..?