Bad Teacher Part 77- Temptation and Lust

Start from the beginning

We get ready for the day, and Demi and Jeremy are the first to leave. Once I see them leave, I head to my car and drive off to Zac's.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, are you on your way?"

"Yeah, I'm 10 minutes away."

"Great love, I got us a few horror movies to watch and some popcorn. If we get hungry later, we can order some take out? Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect." I said

"God, I can't wait to see you..." He said

"Me neither, be ready I'm close."

"Alright, doors open just come on in baby."

I hang up the call, and park near the driveway then I get to his house and walk in.

"Hey Zac! I'm here!" I said

"Coming baby! I was just changing into some fresh clothes." I heard him yell from upstairs, he finally comes down and my eyes can't lay off him

"Hey there beautiful." he said as he gives me a kiss  on the lips

"Hey there handsome." I said back

"So, what would like to do first? movie? eat? talk?"

"I want to do you right now, that's what I want to do first."

"Movie sounds about good right now."

"Great! I'll go set it up, is the Amityville Horror cool?"

"Depends, 1975 one or the one with Ryan Reynolds?"

"You mean the 2006 one?"

"Yeah."

"I got both, I was gonna pop in the 2006, that cool? or do you like the classics?"

"Up to you, but we won't be watching the movie."

"2006 one, it's scarier."

"Oooo, I like the way you pick them."

He puts in the movie and we sit on the couch together. My mind starts to wonder, and I began to think of lustful thoughts. I look at Zac and I can't help but feel attracted by him, I want more of him..hell I wanted him on me. I lean in and kissed him, he doesn't hesitate to kiss back and I bite his lip in the process. I hear him moan and my hand starts to rub his abs.

"God, you're such a tease." He said

"Then do something about it."

"You mean? You want to?"

"Yes, I do."

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes Zac, I am."

Zac pauses for a moment, and before I can say or do anything. He gives me a hard passionate kiss, I put my hands on his chest, but he grabs them and pins them down. I don't know why but that made me turned on even more. He grabs me and lifts me and he takes me to his bedroom.

"Wait, what about the movie?" I said

"Oh fuck the movie, I want you now." he said with his teeth clenched

We're kissing as we walk into his bedroom, he takes off my shirt and I take off his. He lays me down on the bed, while he takes his jeans and my jeans off. We're left in our underwear, and I can see the big bulge in his boxers. He grinds it between my center and I moan his name.