Chapter Seventeen: An Outing

"Lily? Looks like you did a mess, huh, baby?" Crimson said, looking down at the ageplay Nanny's nappy. He squirmed and moaned quietly, still sucking on the dummy. Crimson had put him in a bright pink romper the night before, and a pink bonnet on top of that.

"Yes, you annoying slave!" Yelled the Nanny as the dummy was removed. Crimson dropped it in the floor, and looked at the man.

"Well, obviously you don't want a diaper change. You can stay in that all day! And for the attitude you get a timeout!"

The Nanny scoffed, but Crimson, true to his word, left the diaper on, and out the Nanny is a corner. Bars were placed around him, and he was forced to stand up.

When ten minutes was up, Crimson dressed him up in a big coat, booties and stockings, and took him out to a park. In the park were former Rehab patients, relaxing. Crimson took his baby to a busy spot, and where a sandpit was.

"Crawl around the sandpit, or get a public spanking!" Crimson threatened.

While the first Nanny crawled around the sandpit in a bloated nappy, people laughing behind him, Crimson turned to his new slave. He had fallen asleep, so, quietly, Crimson pulled off all of his clothes, and replaced them with Barbie boxers. Then he watched the Nanny. In his sleep, he peed on the grass, soiling his underpants.

The first Nanny had stopped crawling for a bit to watch, so Crimson turned back to him, and bid him to crawl over. Crimson grabbed the boy and laid him over his lap. Spanks rained down, and the newly ageplayed boy sobbed.

Crimson made the second Nanny walk home in his current state, and the first waddled with his bloated nappy.

Crimson settled down that night, a smile on his face.

Sweet, sweet revenge.

This is the end of the road for me everyone. This story is complete, any ideas for a new one would be appreciated. Thanks for 1,000 views, I could be happier. Sad to be ending, but all things must come to an end.

Lots of love and kisses,

@punishmentgirl