Chapter Fourteen: Violence

Crimson was let outside to a courtyard with the other kids. They all laughed at him, and lifted up the dress to see if he really had a diaper on. When he did they laughed even more, and commanded him to poo in it.

He didn't, and they laughed more, at him sitting there, his nappied butt displayed. Finally, when he hadn't for a while they picked him up and lay him over a pole. They slapped his butt until a loud farting noise could be heard. His nappy warmed up with the brown sludge and shrieks of laughter could be heard behind him.

Crimson tried to get up, and waddled away, but on boy pulled him down. Crimson leapt up and punched him, weakly, but the outrage was enormous. He was grabbed and spanked again over the pole.

"You are going to go inside, and tell the teacher that you were a very bad little girl, and that you deserve to be punished, okay?"

Crimson nodded, just as the bell went. He waddled inside, and walked over to the teacher.

"Sir, I was a very bad little girl and deserve to be punished!" Said Crimson, very fast.

"What was that?"

"Sir, I was a very bad little girl during playtime, and deserve to be punished."

"Ah. Spankings don't seem to be working, so we'll try something else. Robert, Mitchell. Follow me."

Crimson and the two boys were taken to the gym, and left there with the instructions that Crimson had to do whatever they said.

They took off his dress, and put on the PE top of the uniform. The bright pink diaper waved obviously in the air.

"Now. Go over there, and grab that hockey stick, good. Now spank yourself ten times and count each time. After that you will have nap time."

Crimson began hitting himself on the butt with the stick, while the boys watched. He counted to ten, and then lay down as they directed on the mats. He began sucking his thumb and eventually fell asleep.

Soon the bell rang, and he found himself changed into a new diaper. His Nanny came in, and looked at him. Luckily the dress had been put back on.

"Did you have a good day, little girl?"

Crimson nodded, and let himself be dragged out into the corridor.

"I was told about your behaviour. First of all, you are going to be potty trained. Then you will have a lesson in manners!"