Chapter Twenty-Eight

A/N::
Lol updating like crazy!! But I hope you like it that way hah!
If you can, watch the video and look at the picture, and if will make more sense xD

Mal's POV:

I walked out of my house, and had another glass bottle of Starbucks coffee. I was wearing what I wore last night, but I didn't care at the moment.

I hopped in my car and turned the key in the ignition. I turned the radio on and it was commercials.

"5sos made an emotional night last night at the Miami One Direction concert by just dedicating a song to Luke's lovely girlfriend, Mallory Hargrove. Ed Shee-"

I turned off the radio, so I wouldn't cry. It's been what, 5 days? We're missing each other like we haven't seen one another in like a year.

I pulled up to the square, a few minutes later, and everything was set up.

"Here she is!!" I heard Dan yell from somewhere and I walked up to all the stuff.

"Hey, Mal!" I turned to see Jeremiah.

"Jeremiah? What are you doing here?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I came to see my partner in crime do some great stuff today!" He smiled down at me.

"Mallory!! Go get ready, honey!" Dan said pulling me away from Jeremiah, and into a trailor.

"This is your Stylist, Lawren. Lawren this is Mallory."

"Hi!" She said shyly and let her hand out for me to shake. I took the offer and smiled.

"Well, I'm going to leave you two at it and see you in a few!" Dan smiled and walked out leaving me and Lawren by ourselves.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Pregnant and hungry!" I laughed and she joined.

"Dan didn't tell me you were pregnant! Well congrats!" She said. Lawren was really pretty! She had really long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and her makeup was perfect!

"Well," she said walking to a zipper and in zipping it,"this is what you'll be wearing." She squealed, and oh my word!!!

It was a cute long, pink dress. It was ruffled and it was just ugh!!! Beautiful!

"Okay, before we get to that, let's do make up and hair. We're not going to do to much with makeup, but we will do a lot with your hair!" She smiled and I nodded.

About an hour past, and I was attempting to put the dress on. After about 5 minutes she finally zipped it in the back.

I then had to put on hold heels, which were also cute!

I smiled at my full appearance and I was ready to get this music video over with!

Luke's POV:

We're on break, but we're still in Miami. I love it here! It's so beautiful, but not as beautiful as my Mal!

What's up with me lately?!?! I've been acting really, really clingy! Thats not me!

I shook off the thought and me and the boys walk around taking a few pictures and sending them to Mallory.

"Guys!" I yelled, they stopped and looked at me,"I forgot that today is when Mal is shoot her video, so that means her video should be out at least by Monday!" I said all excited and the boys were just quiet.

The sound of Ashton's crutches gave me a small headache and sometimes we have to stop so he could rest.

After our long walks, we were back at the hotel. It was 8PM I think, and I decided to FaceTime Mallory. It began ringing and ringing until I saw her face.

"Luke!! Hey! How's the tour so far!? And by the way, thanks for the dedication song!" I saw her blush, and her cute dimples showing and it was adorable.

"It's good! We're on a three day break and we go on the plane to Nashville, Tennessee tomorrow morning. And your welcome." I smiled softly and I saw her yawn.

"How was the video?" I ask.

"It went great! We got it all done today and it should be out tomorrow or Monday. I'll tell you when it does." Her dimples showed, but you could tell she was tired.

"Maybe you should go to sleep." I insisted.

"Nah, I'm good! This baby is being a pain in the ass!" She groaned and I laughed at her.

"What are you hoping it's going to be?"

"I want a boy!" I was shocked! Usually girls want girls, well at least I thought!

"Wow, I was thinking you'd say a girl!" I chuckle.

"I have a gut feeling that its going to be a boy!" She giggled. I nodded, and respected her gut feeling.

I watched her lay her head down on her arm. Her eyes closed shut and I smiled.

"Goodnight, baby girl! I love you so much!"

"I love you too." She smiled and I smiled ending the call.

I sighed and smiled to myself.

"What are you smiling at, Mr, Smiley!?" Michael chuckled.

"Mallory. She fell asleep over FaceTime." I replied and he smiled.

"I heard guys dig the these days!" He laughed and I out my phone on its charger.

I turned my lap off and went to sleep.

A/N::
Sorry for it being short. I'm going to start skipping so we can get closer to when the baby is born.

I love you guys!!

-Maryann ;)