Chapter Fourteen

"I'm home!!!" I heard a familiar voice say. I opened my eyes and smiled big. I ran into the hallway and saw Luke standing there. I squealed and he opened up his arms for me. I took the offer and jumped into them.

I just realized how much I love Luke! Like I've never felt this way for someone before.

He set me down, and immediately put his hand on my belly. I looked at him and he almost looked like he was going to cry.

"I'm going to be a dad!" He said softly. I nodded and smiled.

"Yep!" I said. He took his hand off of my belly and hugged me again.

"I missed you so much, Mal!" He said.

"I can tell!" I giggled. He pulled away and looked around the house.

"You cleaned a lot didn't you?" He smirked.

"Yeah. It was a little messy, so I just decided to help you out." I continued smiling.

Luke then took his suitcase to his room, and came back and sat down on the couch next to me.

"Mal?" He asked, looking down at his feet.

"What's wrong, Luke?" I replied in a worried tone.

"I know we haven't known each other for too long," he started, "and we're fixing to have a baby," he paused making my patience run out, "so would you like to be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widened and I stared at him. A big smile appeared on my face and I nodded like crazy!

"Yes, Luke! I would love to be your girlfriend!!" An even bigger smile was on his face and he hugged me.

"I love you, Mallory!" He exclaimed.

"I love you too, Luke!" I said back.

*************

I woke up to snoring, and I opened my eyes. I looked down and Luke's head was laying on my lower belly. I smiled and played with his hair. He looked cute.

I carefully laid his head on the couch and I went to the bathroom to do my business. I got done and walked back out and I started getting hungry.

I walk into the kitchen and looked through the fridge for something to make. I didn't see anything so I might just order pizza. Hehe.

"LUKE!!!" I screamed and within seconds I heard a big thud in the living room. I started laughing when I heard the footsteps coming my way.

"MALLORY!!" He yelled, annoyed when he saw that I was perfectly fine.

"Oh hey!" I smirked and he ran his hands through his hair.

"You scared the hell out of me!" He whispered loudly, and I kept smiling.

"You want pizza?" I asked like nothing happened. He rolled his eyes and waved me off.

"Okay! I'll take that as a yes!" I said and called the pizza place down the street.

I then walked into my room, and it was messy. Ew! I cleaned it up quick, but not as quick as I thought. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to the door.

"Here you go!" The guy said. He looked around my age and he was cute. Shut up, Mal! You have a boyfriend.

"Thank you! And here you go I said pulling a twenty out of my back pocket. "Keep the change." I offered. His smile widened.

"Thank you so much!" He exclaimed. He walked off and I closed the door.

"Pizzas here!!" I yelled and I didn't hear any foot steps. I frowned and walked down the hall.

I made it to Luke's door, and knocked on it.

"Luke." I paused, no answer, "are you okay?" No answer. I turned the knob and saw him on his bed asleep.

I then felt bad if I woke him up so I slowly made my way back out.

"Mallory?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Will you sleep with me tonight?" I frowned remembering the pizza I just bought.

"Do you want something to eat first?" I said looking at his alarm clock beside him. 8:30 pm.

He shook his head.

"We'll eat it in the morning." He laughed. And I smiled, shrugging and going toward him.

He flipped the sheets up so it would be easier for me to get to him.

"I missed sleeping with you." He whispered.

"This is the second time we've slept together." I giggled.

"Oh yeah." Was all he could say. I just smiled until I heard faint snores.

I breathed out and glad I had Luke back to take care of me, but I hope he still writes songs and lives his dream. I definitely don't want to be the reason for him not to do so. I sighed at that thought and just shrugged it off.

He won't stop, he loves it too much! But what if he loves me more? What would happen then?

A/n
Hello...I have returned!
Lol!! Hey guys!! I've missed ya! Hope you guys like it so far and oh my all the reads!!! Like holy cow!!!

Haha anyway, hope you enjoy and I love you all!! Please continue reading!!!

Oh and I noticed I didn't let her use pregnancy tests and I feel really stupid so let's say they just didn't even think about them just like I did Lol

Goodbye!! :*