Chapter Twelve

Okay Mallory's character is changing to Ariana Grande just for multiple reasons.
(One week later)

Luke's POV:

"Man, we killed!!" Ashton screamed making us all laugh. We were just getting back from our 2nd concert.

"Have any of you guys heard from, Mal?" I asked very concerned.

"No, I thought you talked to her like last week!" Michael said.

"Well I tried, but she didn't text back. She's making me really worried!" I said pacing in the room while the boys sat in the couch lazily.

Just then, our laptop turned on showing Mal's icon.

"Guys!!" I said running over to it and pressed the accept button.

"Mallory!!" We all said. She waved as she sat on her bed.

"What are doing not texting me?" I said really concerned.

"I have been really busy. Since you guys left I started working extra time." She said.

"Oh, so you miss us?" I asked.

"Yes! Very much!!" She squealed. "Um, Luke, can I talk to you privately?" She asked and I looked at the boys.

"We'll run down to the lobby and get something to eat!" Michael insisted.

"And bring me something!" I said as they walked out. "Their most likely just outside the trying to listen." I chuckled, and she giggled.

"But this is really serious! Like I was going to tell you as soon as I found out, but I decided to wait." She paused. "Luke...I'm pregnant."

Mallory's POV:

Luke's face, oh my, it was priceless, but then he didn't say anything. I frowned and he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah I know, I'll pack my things and go live with Ashley. Its fine. I understand you don't want a baby right now." I said with a fake smile.

"Mallory! You don't know how excited I am! Oh my god!" He said into his hands. He almost looked like he was going to cry. It was a sweet sight. And then the boys walked back in.

"Guys!! Mal's is pregnant with my baby!!" He said, and all their jaws dropped and so did their food.

"Dammit, Lucas!" I said in a frustrated tone.

"Oh yeah, I forgot they didn't know." He said.

"KNOW WHAT?! THAT YOU FUCKED MALLORY?!" Michael yelled.

"Michael...I hate you guys!!! You don't give a damn about me or this baby –"

"Mal's I d –" I shut the computer before he could answer. I curled up in a ball on my bed.

I should've known! They don't want nothing to do with me! What bastards!

I laid back on my head board and rubbed my stomach.

"Don't worry baby, mommy still loves you!" I said ready to cry.