Chapter 9

Nico's P.O.V

She was there. How did she get here?? She's not a wizard! I don't think so at least. Her name is Cottia Taylor. We met.. Before.

"Nico," Hazel nudged me with her elbow. "Nico, you're blushing like a mad man."

"No I'm not," I said, not wanting to admit the truth to them or myself.. Cottia was beautiful. She was also a goddess. So, I guess we found our problem. She was the daughter of Aphrodite and Thanatos. I guess Aphrodite wanted a "bad boy" and Ares just wasn't cutting it. So, she went on to the god of soul-reaping. Cottia is the goddess of beauty of the night. Yes, night time can be mean and scary, but it can also be beautiful. With the stars and planets and different galaxies.

Cottia, like her mother, could speak French and that's her normal accent. But when the gods decided to hitchhike to Italy for a while, Hades took the "opportunity" to let (force) me to meet his bff's daughter. The truth is that we fell in love. Yeah, yeah, cliché, I know. But, I couldn't help it. She is literally a goddess. She is beautiful and smart and cunning and intelligent and beautiful.. 

Octavian's P.O.V

This place stinks. I'd rather be dead from my catapult experience than be in this filthy thing they call an alley. Reyna hit me once in a while for sneering at how putrid some things smelled, not to mention looked.
"This place should be a dumpster, not a place to buy things! Diagon alley," I sneered, "more like diarrhea alley. This place should go to the dogs."
Reyna yanked me to the side of another alley way, apparently Knockturn Alley, it was called.

"You need to shut up!" she whispered to me, but the tightness of her grip seemed to pronounce her voice a little more then she let on.
We turned our heads because there was someone walking our way. He had his nose turned up at the place and was pale (like me! I thought) he was muttering how he should have to buy better things than mud bloods. He had blonde hair once but it seemed to be turning white.
"Now, now, Draco," the man to his right said to him. "We wouldn't want to be making caustic remarks now would we?" I grimaced over at Reyna then shook his head and continued walking away. Rachel Elizabeth Dare called out to us; Thalia trailed behind her.

"Come on guys! We need to go to all these different shops and there is one where you can buy an animal! How cool is that? Then we need to go to- wow! We have so much to do! Let's get going already! Come on guys!"

Thalia leaned up against the side of a building with her silver sweatshirt and said picking dirt out of her nails, "Oh don't worry about us, we'll just be here. Bored. And wasting time. And not doing anything, and-"

"You're right, Thalia. I was just explaining to Octavian here to have some manners. I thought he should have learned at least a few since Camp Jupiter," Reyna then whispered, "You are disgrace and dishonoring your Cohort, Octavian. Roman demigods are giving up their life at this moment and battle and you cant be the least bit of respectful," her eyes were burning holes in my skin. Feeling the heat rise within me, I forcefully tugged my arm away from her grip and sulked away.

** Narrator

The demigods went on their ways through the blissful atmosphere and the joy everything was bringing them. They met up with the goddess of magic once more...

**

Calypso's P.O.V

Everyone was utterly languished by the time the everyone had finished their shopping. With Leo's sturdy arm around my shoulder, we listened with heed to Hecate whom was explaining Hogwarts and its classes.

"Now, I must admonish you, do not go around the castle at night furtively. It will cause great forlorn if we find one of you fourteen, dead. Now, the journey to Hogwarts is yet another trek you must climb to save the school and it's students. Or else the multitude of you want nefarious ways to reach up and seize you my your ankle."

Everyone looked at each other with precaution and an agog stare. Unlike one fellow, I noticed, with a smirk arising from his lips which were parted into a crescent shape into an ice cold grin. Octavian.