Ch. 29

It had been 2 weeks since I found out I was pregnant. Draco promised that he would stay with me and that he couldn't be any happier.

We had gone to our first ultrasound and turns out I was about 3 months pregnant. When I figured it out that meant I became pregnant the night of the Malfoy ball.

I was happy but upset at the same time. I had become pregnant the first time I ever had sex. We had to wait 3 more months until we could find out if the baby was a boy or girl.

I wanted a baby girl but Draco wanted a boy. Either way we would be happy but we both had different hopes.

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and I let the hot water soothe any aches I had. Once I was done I got dressed. But when I went to put on my clothes I noticed something in the mirror. I looked at my reflexion and noticed my stomach.

I put my hands on it. My stomach was starting to grow. It wasn't noticeable from the front but from the side. I put on my clothes and then looked again and saw nothing. I could hide the pregnancy for hopefully another month or two. I had one month of school but then a few weeks of testing.

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room

"Draco?"

"Yeah"

He looked up at me from my bed

"Look"

I turn to the side and pull up the shirt I'm wearing. He looks at

"What?"

"Don't you see it?"

He looks closer and then gets up. He walks towards me and leans down

"It's gotten bigger"

"Yeah"

"That means our baby is growing"

He kissed my stomach and then kissed me. I look up at him

"What?"

He asks

"How much longer can we hide it?"

"Probably not long. How about we ask to see your parents for dinner or something tonight and stay for the night."

"Sure"

"I'll go ask McGonagal"

"Ok I'll owl my parents"

I walk over to my parchment and write a letter

Dear mom and dad

Can me and Draco stop by for dinner tonight and mate spend the night we wanted to see you and we need to talk to you?

Love mione'

I wrapped the letter around Draco's owls leg. I opened the window and he flew off. I would probably get a reply in an hour or so.

Draco soon came back and said that McGonagal didn't mind us going to my parents. Before I knew it my mom responded saying that we could come to the house at 5pm for dinner and stay the night or even the weekend if we wanted to.

Me and Draco went to dinner in the great hall. We walked in hand in hand and Draco joined me at the gryffindor table. Ginny, Ron, and Harry were all there. As soon as we sat down though Ron got up and left

"Don't worry about him. He's still a bit sour about this"

"He's had such a long time to cool off about this and he cheated on me he shouldn't have a problem anymore"

I got up

"I'll go talk to him"

"Be careful"