I wince quietly at how tight he was holding my arm, I think he noticed cause he held my arm a little loose but still tight to where it didn't hurt.

He opened the door revealing a beautifully modern decorated large living room with a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

there was a large sofa shaped like an
'L' in front of a almost theater sized TV.
Damn this guy is literally swimming in money.

I turn around and bump in to the mysterious guy who kidnapped me.
I widen my eyes as he looked down at me, I finally see something in his eyes
Than before.

They were still filled with coldness but also dominance. "W-what do you want with me? Why did you bring me here?" I questioned with fear as I backed away.

"Well I claimed you. You are now my, as what you call my property." He said smirking.

"Claimed? What are you talking about? And I'm NOT your property for your information." I said sternly,crossing my arms.

"Well you sure are a feisty one aren't you." He mentioned. "And I'm part of the South West Gang, you've probably heard of me and it before, I'm Natsu as you have may recall from how many times I've been on the news, for my criminal actions."

Natsu?
AS IN NATSU DRAGNEEL?

HES LIKE THE BIGGEST WANTED CRIMINAL. no one knows what he looks like cause he always wears mask. But they only know his name. And also his gang is pretty famous also filled with wanted criminals.

I widen my eyes in fear and back up even more. "Oh and what I meant by claiming you is in my gang we have the term 'claim' where we find a girl that would be compatible for us and technically claim her / kidnap her, like technically our soul mate." He exclaimed.

"Girls aren't toys and they shouldn't 'claimed' either. How disgusting." I yelled at him, courageously. He turned his face towards me as his eyes filled with anger, as if I disrespected him in some type of way.

"Repeat what you just said." He ordered. "No, you already heard me loud and clear." I snapped, glaring at him.

And now I should be scared. He walked closer to me until he was 2 inches away from me and whispered into my ear.

"Disrespect or talk back to me in any way and il punish you to where you'll be crying for mercy." I could feel him smiling evilly against my ear as I shiver from the fear.

He tucked a piece of my silky blonde hair behind my ear and stood up normally since he bent down to whisper in my ear.

"You know.... I never got your name." He said curiously. "It's Lucy." I said quietly. "No, your full name." He asked again. "Lucy heartfilia." I let out.

"Lucy heartfilia? A unique name. I like it." He said kindly. I push up my eyebrow weirdly as to why all of the sudden he's being nice.

"Are you hungry by any chance before we go to bed, we have a big day tomorrow." He mentioned, adding a small yawn to his sentence. Wow a time when he's not being a rough douche bag.

"Not really." I said. "Okay well then follow me." He responded, grabbing my wrist and leading me to the upstairs part of the mansion. He unlocked a double door, revealing a large master bedroom with a bed, big enough to fit four people at the least.

There was also a balcony connected to it and what I'm guessing is a bathroom.
He let go of my wrist and closed the door, he goes into his closest and comes out a few seconds later

"Here." He said passing me a large sweatshirt. "Okay, where do I change?" I asked curiously. He pointed to another door as it lead me to the bathroom.

as I closed and locked the door so he wouldn't do anything, I took off the black scarf that I had and placed it on the marble bathroom counter. As I was about to slide off my shirt I noticed there was a small window, but it was large enough for me to go through.

This is my chance of freedom.

I stand on the ledge of the large bathtub and grab onto the window. I hang onto to it tightly as I put my legs over the other side revealing a large backyard.

"Here goes nothing." I mumble and jump off. Luckily I landed on my feet so it didn't hurt, well there's no time to waste so I ran over to the backyard door and unlock it. And I ran as fast as I can.

Natsu's POV

I sat on the bed bored out of my life and then I noticed Lucy has been in the bathroom for a longish time now.

I stand up and tried opening the door but it was locked. I knock on the door lightly but loud enough for her to hear.

"Lucy?" I call out for her but no response. "Lucy, are you in there?!" I call out this time a bit more anxiously.
I listened closely to the door and heard not even a single drop of movement.

Now I'm mad. I knock down the door with all my strength revealing it empty and the window at the top was open.

Shit.

And now I'm fully in rage. "DAMNIT!" I yell slamming my fist into the wall, causing a hole to go right through.

I noticed she left her scarf as I grab it and run down stairs,

I went to one of the doors in the hallway and opened it revealing 3 dogs.

And from behind them came a small cat with blue fur. "Bones, Axel, And Fang, I need you guys to go find Lucy!" I yell at the humble dogs, throwing the scarf on the floor as they sniff it.

"And for happy, your coming with me." I say grabbing the blue cat and setting him on my shoulder.