Hints of Larry - Larry/Ziall crackfic

Hints of Larry

Synopsis: Larry Stylinson create a perfume, and pitch it on Dragon’s Den

A/N: Everything written in this fanfic is not true; any characters who resemble real people are meant to be real people, but their opinions are purely fictional. However, the dragons are actually dragons. *libel law suit*

~Q and Lucretia (and sometimes Ivan)

“The next two entrepreneurs are two celebrities that have worldwide success that is of course, booming in only One Direction. Hoping to secure deals with the Dragons, here are Louis and Harry.” Evan Davis voiced over.

The two boys walked down the steps, hand in hand, looking lovingly, until of course, they caught the weird glare of the Dragons.

“So, hello Dragons,” Harry began. “We are here today to ask for £50,000 and a small sheep experiment zone for out new perfume. In return, you will receive 20% of our business.”

He unveiled the black cloth covering the card board, to reveal a bottle in the shape of a carrot, with a cat’s head as the lid.

“This is our newest model, called Hints of Larry, as you can tell by the logo cunningly placed on the bottle.” He looked over at the board. “Oh wait, it’s not there. Boo bear, care to explain?”

“Well…I may have been distracted by the beautiful shape of the carrot that I forgot to print it on?” Louis questioned.

“Can I just say, that is one beautiful carrot.” Deborah Meaden commented (she secretly shipped Larry).

“Thank you Deborah. Now, it smells of happiness and kittens, hence the cat lid. It also tastes of carrots if you drink it, which of course you shouldn’t because it’s poisonous, but Niall did drink half of the bottle we have brought today because he’s a special leprechaun in our hearts. I can safely guarantee he is alive…we hope. We haven’t seen him since the A and E units told us they were taking him to the end of a rainbow where the gold lies.”

“We now invite you to try our product.” Louis finished the pitch.

Duncan Banantine looked suspiciously at the back of his perfumed hand. “What exactly do kittens smell like?”

“Like other cats, just smaller dear,” Hilary Devey answered. “Now let’s talk some business. What would you say your target market is?”

“Mostly Zayn,” said Louis, “He said it gets him girls. I think he actually meant Nialls.”

“That is a market we haven’t heard in this den before! Selling to Zayns who want to attract Nialls,” Hilary said. “And of course everybody wants to attract Nialls. I can see this product really selling.”

Peter Jones didn’t look impressed. “I don’t see how just one perfume can create a long term business. What are you going to do when Hints of Larry bec-“

He was cut off by a wild Niall (rhymes omg) running into the Den, screaming “I CAN SEE SMELLS!”

He looked around at the seven people in the room all staring at him.

“Zayn?” He said in a small voice. “ZAYN. Oh my god I missed you whilst I was in leprechaun hospital!”

He ran towards Peter, giving him a big hug.

“Niall, isn’t it time to get back to er…dancing the Irish jig with your leprechaun friends at the end of the rainbow?” Louis asked, shooing him off the Dragon’s lap.

Niall suddenly looked very upset. “They abandoned me! They just wanted me for my gold…”

He ran out of the room, teary eyed.