I was glad that they caught the hint that I didn't want to talk. They headed out while I waited for my food. I decided to check my phone, and I sighed when I found nothing from Six. My order was called and I collected it before leaving.

I ate as I drove, making it to school in fifteen minutes. People's eyes were glued to my car as I went to park it. I didn't miss the fact that Six's car was nowhere in sight. I parked the car and stepped out, with the murmuring taking off once people realized who the car belonged to.

"Good morning pretty lady," my best friends came over to greet.

"Morning," I sighed.

"Wow! I thought Nick was exaggerating," Sunny commented.

Of course he's already texted them.

"There's nothing wrong with me before you bother asking," I said.

"Oh honey, we don't need to ask. It's all over your face. Where's Six?" Bridgette asked.

I shrugged. "How should I know?"

"What happened? I thought you guys went on a romantic getaway. Weren't you supposed to come back love sick and all?" Sunny asked in confusion.

"Can we not talk about this?" I pleaded.

"Ok, but only for now," Bridgette said as we headed into the building.

The morning went by pretty slowly. At the end of every lesson, the teacher would remind me that Six would be helping me with catching up on my work. By lunch, I was honestly ready to go home, and he was still nowhere in sight. I headed over to my locker to change my books, and when I shut it, I was met by a big teddy bear that was dressed in a tuxedo.

"I'm really sorry."

I moved the teddy bear aside to reveal a pout I already knew I couldn't not forgive. He moved his other arm to reveal a bouquet of white daisies. The stupid pout was still there and I rolled my eyes at him, taking the teddy bear.

"I took the liberty of naming him for you," he informed. People around us were just standing, staring at us.

"And what did you pick?" I asked.

He smirked. "Bond."

"How fitting," I said, trying very hard not to laugh.

"I really am sorry blossom. I know I was an asshole, and I didn't make things any better by leaving you the way that I did," he sighed.

"You're so right. I'm so mad at you, I don't even know where to begin," I replied.

"Do you want to head to the gym and hit me?" he offered.

"No, and only because I'm too tired for that," I responded.

"How do I make this up to you then?" he sighed.

"I don't even know, but I do know that you need to promise to trust me and yourself," I said, caressing his cheek with my free hand.

He held my hand and brought it to his mouth to kiss my palm. "I trust you blossom. I just didn't expect to face a situation like that so quickly. I'm afraid to lose you more than I've ever been of afraid of anything before."

"I know you are, but you need to trust that you wont. Your fear is going to cost you. You're going to make mistakes because of it, and you're the one who taught me that no one makes great decisions when they are scared," I pointed out.

"I hate that you listen to me," he commented.

So, this is the part where you're probably wondering what my friends and family members are wondering- what on earth happened on the island?