2. Kai x Reader: Burning Love

2. Burning Love (Kai x Reader)

Hello! Okay, Ariana (@Mrs_Ariana_smith_ ) if you're reading this xD FORGET ABOUT THE BATHROOM THING I MENTIONED TO YOU OKAY. Anyhow, thinking about what plot to write about really does get to my nerves sometime. Hope you enjoy reading this :3 this is gonna be a bit long too. ;3; so bear with me, again.

====

You and Kai were the best of friends ever since childhood. But you know that best friends of the opposite sex can't always remain in that type of relationship because one will eventually fall for the other one. And now, you're the one falling for him. You try not to let your feelings be noticed by your best friend. Because you know it'll only cause a nuisance to him. So instead, you were left there confused over your feelings about him. For years, you tried mustering up enough courage to go ahead and confess your feelings to the guy you always had feelings for. Luckily, Jay and Nya were there to help you with your feelings.

You mostly relied on Nya, since Nya was the sister of Kai.

"Yes!!" You exclaim, kicking your legs up and down as you lied on the ground, holding the controller as Jay groaned in defeat.

"I won again!!!" You shout, sticking your tongue out at Jay. Kai was seated on the ground, eyes wide open and he gaped at you. Nya was near the door, laughing so hard that tears of laughter began forming.

"Hey! No fair (Y/N)!" Kai and Jay says in sync. You sat up in your original position and laughed.

"There's no helping it," you say, "you guys just sucked," something inside you said that you just burnt them to the ground.

"Hmph!" Jay pouts, "Kai and I just let you win, for once." He excused himself.

"Yeah!" Kai went along with Jay's excuse for losing the game.

"Now I can go right?" You question.

"Nope!" Jay protests, "not until you lose!" He demands, grinning. You groan.

"Again?!" You retort, glaring daggers at Jay. Kai was just chuckling, which made you stay a bit longer. You wanted to be him for at least a little while. Although not too much.

After a few gaming here and there, the room was soon filled with sighs of defeat and whining. "Now I can go, right?" You smirk, placing the controller onto the ground. Both the guys groaned a "yes you can go," to you. Cole was there laughing along with Nya. You asked Cole for assistance but instead Kai insisted on coming with you.

"I'll just buy you something, Kai, just stay here," you say, not wanting him to come with you because you thought that it'll make things awkward between the both of you.

"Nope, I'm still coming." He insists.

"Fine, God." You gave up, "Cole, do you still wanna come?" You ask Cole, a smile appeared on his lips and you instantly froze. Oh, well I'm doomed. You think.

"Nope, you go with Kai, I'm sure he can protect and assist you well," he says, making you blush slightly.

"Hey! Kai and I are just best friends, Cole!" You exclaim. You see Nya and Jay face palm hard, and that's when you knew you messed up on your words.

"...oops." You mumble. (Y/N)! You just friend zoned the guy you loved! How stupid can you be?! You mentally stab yourself about a trillion times, regretting everything you said in one sentence.

"Oh, I get ya," Kai says to Cole, laughing. You felt like you hurt him. But you didn't know what he felt for you, you assumed that he thought you and him were just best friends too.