Chapter 13

I hit ground, hard. The amount of exhaustion is so great that I can barely open my eyes. I have no idea where I am. When I manage to open my eyes, I see people bustling by me. I think I'm still on Earth. There are so many people, I'm surprised no one noticed me. I try to stand up, but all I can do is lean up against a building.

I'm exhausted. I mean, there are very few times when I've felt worse, and I have a lot of competition. I've never traveled more than a few feet teleporting, and I have a feeling this is the farthest I have ever traveled. I look around, trying to figure out where I am. My vision is a little blurry, but I spot the edge of a huge clock way back in the distance. I recognize it immediately as Big Ben.

"I'm in London," I say to myself. I lived in the U.S. all my life. So, that means I teleported from North America to Europe. That's quite a ways. No wonder I'm tired.

After leaning against the outside of the building for a few more minutes, I manage to gain enough energy to support my own weight. I stand up, and slowly start walking around.

But, where do I go? Obviously, I didn't teleport right where the Doctor is, so I'm going to have to look around. But where? I know, to find the Doctor, find the blue box. I need to find his TARDIS. I start walking, just following where my feet want to take me.

I walk around for 15 minutes. I tire to easily, I have to keep resting. I keep going, and once I get to the point where I'm sure I'm just walking in circles, I spot it.

The TARDIS is just sitting in the middle of a walkway, but no one is noticing. There's a bunch of perception filters on the TARDIS which makes people just not notice it. They know it's there, but something in their brain says 'oh that's not important, continue on'. But I found it, because I wanted to.

I run around it like a weirdo, just laughing. For the first time, I know it's real, I know it's right here. As exciting as finding the time machine is, the big question is where is he? He could be in it, but then again, he could be half way on the other side of space. I sense he's in there, though, I know he's in the TARDIS.

So, now what? What do I say? Do I knock, or just barge in? I know whatever I do, it's going to be awkward. It's going to be stupid. But right now, I would like some answers, and he is probably the only being that has them.

By the way the TARDIS looks, I'm assuming he's in his 9th or 10th form. What should I do? Whatever, let's just knock.

I walk up to the door, and with a shaking hand, knock on the entrance of the TARDIS. Nothing happens for a while, but I can imagine his confusion. I assume people don't just knock on the door to his time machine on a daily basis.

Finally, the door finally creaks open. I see the Doctor in his 10th form look around, and then have his eyes land on me.

"Oh, well, hello!" He says, sounding relieved. He probably thought I was an enemy or something, who knows.

"Oh uh, hi," I start, "Um, listen. I know you probably have no idea who I am, or where I'm from. Not to sound creepy or anything, but, I know a lot about you, I've known you my whole life. And well, something happened to me, and now...I think I'm like you," I stop, thinking I've lost him.

Instead, he opens the TARDIS door even more and says,"Um, okay. So...okay. Why don't you come in, so you can explain this a little better."

"Alright," I say. This is more awkward than I thought. But, hey, I guess it's working. I walk through the doors of the TARDIS.

"Oh, and just so you know, it's quite a bit bigger-"

"On the inside," I finish his thought.

We sit down at two chairs. If it was anyone but him, I would be so nervous. I know him so well, it's just...he doesn't know me.

"So..." He says, "Have I met you before?"

"No, never. Well once, but not really. And that is years away from now. You won't know it's me. But, uh, it's just, I've known you forever, I know more about you than I know about myself. And, something happened and now I think I'm a Time Lord. But I'm not! I mean, your the only one, so...what am I?"

"Hmm... So if I've never met you, how do you know me so well?"

"Well...that's a really, really long story." I say.

I start explaining everything to him, how I had my Dreams, how I died but didn't die, how I could teleport. He listened, even to the stupid stuff.

"So, I know I was human, I am 100% sure. But now, I know I'm not. I have two hearts, and my blood is...different."

"Okay, well," he says, "So let's just assume that you are somehow a Time Lord. You could have been in a Chameleon Arch, you wouldn't know anything about being human. Did you ever have a fob watch, that you never opened?"

"No, I thought about that. But, it didn't happen until I died. And then, the Dreams, I used to have around two a day, and now, I'm going on 24 hours without one."

"Yes, and about your Dreams, how exactly did you see them. Was it like you were looking down, or what?"

"I was a person. I could walk around, I could touch things, but I couldn't alter things, except once."

"And they all had to do with me?" He asks.

"Yeah, that's the only pattern."

He sits there, thinking. Meanwhile, I'm not feeling so well. The fatigue from teleporting was still there, and my head was beginning to hurt, bad. I think he notices.

"You alright?"

"Uh," I wince, "Honestly, probably not." At that moment, my head aches so bad, I have to close my eyes.

I hear him saying something, but I can't tell what. Then, for probably the eight hundredth time, I pass out, in a really awkward situation.