"Um, hey Zonnique."

"Oh, hi, Jimmy. Something wrong?"

"Well, I... just needed the history assignment."

"Oh, okay. Just a sec..." I said while looking through my bag. The halls became emptier and emptier.

"Okay, it's page 78 and we have to do questions 1-6. That it?"

"Yeah, thank. You have english too, right?"

"Yes, I do.."

"Oh, well... did you get that assignment?" He asked. I giggled.

"Yeah... I did. Here..." I pulled out my language book.

"Page 121 and questions 1-30, but only do the even numbers."

"Okay, thanks so much!"

"No big deal. See ya."

"Bye." He said, and turned to leave. I was the only one left in the hall. I stuffed my books back into my bag and swung it over my shoulder. I started walking out to my car, but heard faint snickering.

Jacob's P.O.V.

Jose and I watched Zonnique walk out of the school and towards her car. I couldn't help but laugh. Why? Because, little Ray is not here to save her. Ha! "Man, I don't know if this is such a good idea..." Jose warily said. I rolled my eyes. "So you're saying you're chickening out? Because I don't need any help anyways," I said while getting up in his face. He narrowed his eyebrows at me and stood up. "No, I'm not convicting a crime-" "This isn't a crime, idiot." "Adultery is a crime. Not just a crime, but a sin also." He said a bit loud. I shushed him and turned my head to see Zonnique almost at her car. "Listen up, you can do whatever you want. But, I swear, if you rat me out, consider yourself dead. Got it?" I questioned him. He stood there staring at me, then rapidly shook his head and left. I sighed and shook my head. Loser. I stood up and sneakily crept towards Niq. She opened up her car's backdoor to put her bag and whatever in there. Before she could close it, I pushed her in and jumped in with her. Closing the door behind, I grabbed her arms and handcuffed her. How did I get handcuffs? My dads a cop.

*Zonnique'sP.O.V.

Someone shoved me into my car, causing me to almost hit my head on the other door. I screamed and turned around to see Jacob. I swear I could feel my heart drop. He quickly, yet roughly, grabbed my hands and cuffed them with the horrendous handcuffs; used by police. "So, Ray is gone? Aw... well, don't worry, I'm still here for you..." He said while pinning me against the door. He grabbed my face and forced me to kiss him. I tried turning my head, but he just gutted me with his knee. I coughed as I fought to catch my breath. "Now, we can make this easy or hard. Your choice." He said while unbuttoning my pants. "Please, Jacob. I'll do anything.." I begged him. "Anything? Well, in that case, be my girlfriend-" "No." "Alright then." He pulled tape out and wrapped it around my whole head, covering my mouth. I screamed and squirmed but nothing worked. The more I fought, the rougher he got. He yanked my pants down and worked on the buttons on my shirt. I tear slid down my face as I knew I was completely helpless.

*Jose's P.O.V.

I left the school as fast as possible. Making me rape a girl... there's no way in hell. I was furious and capable of anything. Then, it hit me; Zonnique's back there... helpless. I knew she was dating Ray, and I think I know where he lives! Well, he lives on the same street as me... but which house?! I drove down the street and read mailboxes. After about 13 houses, I read a mailbox that said, "R. Smith". I shrugged my shoulders and gave it a shot. I parked my car in the middle of the street and ran to the door. I rapidly beat on it about 20 times before someone opened it. Thank God, it was Ray. I stood there panting, trying to gain my breath. "Dude, what do you want?" "I-I-I nee-n-need... you-your help. Z-Zonnique, Jacob... school." I panted. "What? What's wrong?!" He asked, worried. I grabbed my chest as my breath started to become normal. He grabbed my shoulders. "What's wrong!?" He yelled. I paused. "Jacob is going to rape her." I said, calmly. Anger washed over his face as he shoved past me. "Get in." He said, getting into his car. I walked over to the passenger side. "HURRY." "Okay, okay!" I said, quickly sitting down. He took off before I could even close the door. We speeded down to the school and I pointed to where they were.

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

I was in nothing but my bra and underwear, and Jacob was in nothing at all. More tears fell down my face as I begged in my mind for somebody, ANYBODY, to come. But nothing. Nobody except Jacob and I. "Baby, you're so hot. It should be illegal for only one man to have you..." He said while straddling my waist. He ripped the tape off of me and forcefully kissed me. He pulled away and hit me in the face, hard. I screamed as he laughed. Then, car lights came through the window. I felt relief as I thought somebody would hopefully help me.