I'm Over him and I'm ready to move On

*Ray's P.O.V.

After Zonnique caught Tori and I kissing at lunch, I felt like a complete piece of crap. I can't believe that I had cheated on her. Cheated on the one girl that I loved. I mean, who do I love more: Tori or Nique? Nique, most definitely. But Tori's making her way up there. I just sighed at thought of knowing that Zonnique isn't mine anymore, it's Tori.

I thought back to three days ago, at lunch. I made up with Tori. That night, I cheated on Zonnique. Two days later, Nique and I breakup because of me... because I had to cheat on her. I guess seeing her with Jacob made me mad. I didn't purposely mean to kiss Tori right there in front of her, she just kind of came onto me. I know, I know... lame excuse. I'm just totally screwed. Zonnique did care about me, and she did appreciate me... I was just blinded by Tori to realize that. As I drove home from school, I saw Zonnique's house. I thought maybe if I stopped by and talked to her, she would forgive me. I doubt it, but it's worth a shot.

I stopped the car and walked up to the front door. I knocked and waited for an answer. To my surprise, Zonnique answered it.
"Sorry, cheaters aren't allowed in this home." She said, coldly, then slammed the door in my face. Ouch...

*Tori's P.O.V.

I don't know about Ray, but I'm as happy as can be with this whole dating thing! I finally got the man I've wanted for so long. Ha, yeah right. I just wanted to make him and Zonnique breakup. I must congratulate myself on my fine job! Now, what the heck am I suppose to tell Ray? "K, well... I don't really like you. I just wanted to see you suffer." Perfect. But, I'll wait a little longer. About a week or so. Then, Ray and Zonnique will be officially split up. Ray will feel bad, Zonnique will feel used, and I will feel great! Unless, Zonnique gets that Jacob kid... which makes things better! Ray will feel TWICE as bad and will probably go suicidal or something. Whatever, just because I made the mess doesn't mean I have to clean it up.

*Zonnique's P.O.V.

Later on in the afternoon, I got a call from Jacob. We talked for a good hour 1/2 before a more serious subject came up.
"Zonnique, you know how Ray and you are over with?" He asked. I wondered where he was going with this.
"Yeah..."
"Well... it might sound soon, but..." He sighed. I started to like where this was going...
"Go on." I said.
"Well, what if we gave it a shot? You know, as a couple..." He said. I smiled wide and giggled.
"Jacob, I would love that."
"Really? I mean, I know it's hard for you-"
"Jake, I'm totally cool with it. Like I said, Ray and I are over with. It doesn't matter if we broke up 10 seconds ago or ten months ago. I'm over him and ready to move on."
"You're strong, Nique. Most girls would never move on."
"I'm glad to say that I'm not one of them girls." I said. He laughed.
"You're pretty amazing, you know that?" He asked. I giggled.
"I've been told."

Ray's P.O.V.

Two weeks have come and gone. I've lost my dignity, my girlfriend, and some friends. It's gone around the whole school that I'm an unfaithful, no-good cheater. People ask me if it's true, and I know I can't deny it. It IS true. Some of my friends have left me. They've said that I needed to grow up and they couldn't believe that I'd lost such an amazing girl. It all just hurt me, so much. But, you think that's bad, wait until I tell you about Tori. About a week ago, she confronted me. She told me how she's never loved me, and doesn't want to be around me anymore. Of course, this whole thing with her had been a fake. She had just wanted to break me and Zonnique up, and succeeded. I would beg for Nique to love me again, but she's moved on. She's dating Jacob, and they're doing great. Everytime I see that she's happy with him, it kills me. Little by little. What kills me even more is knowing that we're graduating in a month 1/2. This means that I'll probably never, ever get another chance with her. I don't even have enough time to make it up to her. I mean, her and I did have plans to go to the same college together. So- wait, I need to find out if she's still going to that college. If she is, I'm definitely going to try and get in. College could be my chance to make it up to her, hopefully.

Everyones class schedules got changed around, so Zonnique and I have I think about 5 classes together now. Three of them she has with Jacob. But right now, it's Science. Just me and her. No Jacob. Our new science teacher, Mr. Dwaub, held up a list of everyone in the class with their names on it. He pinned it on the chalk board.
"We're going to be doing science experiments. You're going to write beside your name who you want to be your partner. I want a single-file line!" He stated. I knew who I was picking; Zonnique. I quickly got in the line a few people in front of her. When it was my turn, I signed her name next to mine. Luckily, nobody had taken her yet. I smiled with satisfaction, then sat down. It was her turn, and she saw who had picked her. She turned around and gave me an "are you serious?!" look. I smiled at her. She nodded with disbelief then sat down.
"Alright, so I hope everyone has a partner?" Mr. Dwaub asked. I saw Nique raise her hand.
"Yes, Mrs. Pullins?"
"Yeah, what if we're not happy with the partner we got stuck with?"
"Well, I'm sorry, but I can't change anything." He said. She slumped in her seat and crossed her arms. Wow, she really hates me... doesn't she?
"Okay, everyone. Your projects will be due next Wednesday." He said. The bell rang, and everyone raced for the door. I stopped her.
"Listen, I think-"
"Don't talk to me." She said, then pushed past me. I watched as she walked up to Jacob and kissed him. It hurt so bad. I saw them intertwine fingers and walk away. ~