Back Together ?

Ray's P.O.V.

I continued to kiss her neck until I found her spot. "Ray... oh my gosh..." She said. Found it. I smiled and continued to kiss her neck. I slowly made my way back up to her lips. I grabbed her face and happily, yet passionately, kissed her. I loved her so, so much. And, at this moment, it seemed like she felt the exact way about me. It's been 3 weeks since we broke up, and I swear I thought I would go suicidal without her. I slid one of my hands under her back and went for her bra. I unclasped it then pulled it off her. I felt her smile into the kiss. Her hands slowly rubbed down my sides to my boxers. She grabbed them and pulled them off. I smiled and happily pulled her underwear off. I gave her one last forceful kiss, then pushed inside of her. But, immediately pulled back out. "Uh, what's wrong?" She asked, out of breath, then rubbed my chest. Oh, god. She's amazing. "Baby, I don't have a condom..." I said. She smiled. "Birth control." She simply said. I smiled then got back to business. *Zonnique's P.O.V. Two hours later, Ray rolled off of me and we wrapped ourselves in the sheets. I curled up next to him and laid my head on his amazingly toned chest. We both breathed quickly, trying to regain normal breaths. He stroked my hair. "I love you, Zonnique... so much." He said. I closed my eyes and thought... okay, so I'm dating Jacob. Ray, my ex-boyfriend as of three weeks ago, and I just had sex. It was so hard to choose. Ray has been trying to prove himself these past three weeks, and I've rejected him. Today, he seemed to just lure me in. I swear, he is a human booby trap. "Ray, I love you... and Jacob..." I said. He sighed. "You can't love us both. I mean, we dated for two years. We had something special going, too. I know that I ruined it, but that day that Tori kissed me... I swear it was all her. I would never of kissed her right in front of you. I loved you, and I still do 100%. I just want you, and need you, back - so badly. I was thinking crazy things after we split up. Out of those three weeks, I spent atleast two 1/2 of them crying all night. Somedays I wouldn't even go to school because I couldn't bare to watch you be happy with someone... that wasn't me. I promised myself and you that I would give and do anything just to keep you happy, and Tori ruined that. You're very, very special to me Zonnique... whether you love me or not..." He said. I was literally speechless. I shook my head in disbelief. I paused for atleast 5 minutes. "Ray.. I... love you." I said. He smiled then kissed me with every passionate nerve in his body. "I've missed that." He said. I smiled. We continued to kiss until someone, or something, interrupted us. I heard something hitting my window - rocks, perhaps? I scooted out of bed and threw on a white t-shirt and some short shorts. I walked over to my window and saw Jacob on the outside of it.

"Zonnique, Come down here!" Jacob yelled. I turned to Ray.

"It's Jaacob..." I said.

"Tell him to take a hike." He said.

"I'll just go and tell him I'm leaving or something..." I said, and walked out my door. I quickly walked down the stairs and out the front door. But, I stopped in my tracks as I saw LynnLOVESJONAS superflyingtacklepounce him to the ground! [A.N.- HAHA, just kidding. :D]

"Jacob!" I called to him. He jogged over to me.

"Hey, let's go out-"

"Sorry, I'm about to leave."

"Where?"

"Well, uh, my mom is going to take me to the college I want to attend for a tour of it."

"You're not even accepted yet, though..."

"I know, but still. There's a good chance I will get accepted with my perfect grades..."

"Oh, well that's true." He said. There was a small pause.

"Why are you wearing such little clothing? It's 40°! And why is your hair so messy?" He asked, running his hand through my hair.

"Oh, well I was studying and didn't expect company so I only had this on. I also took a little nap after my science buddy and I finished our project."

"Ah, I see. Well, just thought I'd drop by." He said, then softly kissed me.

"Ray's so unlucky he lost you." He said. I looked down nervously.

"Um... yep! He sure is..."

"Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow - hopefully."

"Hopefully?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're supposed to get a snow storm tonight."

"Oh. Okay, talk to you tomorrow..." I said. He gave me a warm hug then walked away. I ran back into the house and up to my room. I jumped back into bed with Ray and immediately wrapped myself with the covers, freezing to death!

"Cold?" He asked, then put his arms around me. I snuggled up to him.

"I'm good now." I said, he laughed.

"So, what'd you tell Jacob?"

"I said that my mom and I was going to take a college tour and I couldn't go out with him."

"Hm, smart." He said, I smiled at him. He sat up.

"What time is it?"

"Uh... 7:15."

"I should probably get home." He said. I pouted at him.

"Or stay?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, well... I need to take a shower."

"Okay." I said. He got up, slipped his boxers and his shirt on then walked towards the door.

"Feel free to join me..." He said, smirked, then exited. I laughed and walked downstairs. I walked into my moms room.

"Hey, honey." She greeted me.

"Hey, mom. Uh, it is alright if Ray stays isn't it?"

"Sure... back together?" She asked. I smiled and started walking out.

"You could say that..."

I walked back up to my room and got on the computer. I signed onto MSN and got a message from Jacob

"i thought u was goin to the college?" he asked. Oh, crap. Think... think... th- got it!

"mom said they're closed. :["

"oh. get on ur cam, it's easier." He said. I turned on my webcam and we started talking. I heard the shower turn off so I quickly wrapped up the conversation.

"Sorry, but I need to go. I'm getting pretty tired."

"Okay, night. Love you."

"Um... you too." I said, then turned off the webcam. I turned off the computer and started changing into my PJ's. Ray came out and I gave him a soft kiss. I'm so unfaithful. ~