Bad Teacher Part 76- Desire

Start from the beginning

The feeling of desire had changed, not only did it change but it grew and I felt myself wanting more. He kissed me again and I wrapped my arms around his neck, we were in the garden of the Observatory. It was dark, the only lights we had were the lights of the city skyline. He lays me down on the grass and he's in between my legs, as we kiss passionately on the grass. He stops for a minute and stares at me and says

"I love you, I always have."

"Zac."

"You don't have to say it back, I know you love Demi and this is a mistake but I just wanted you to know that I-" I interrupt him with a kiss and say

"I love you too." his eyes sparkle when I said that he looks at me and he grabs my hand and holds it tight as he leans in and kisses me again.

"You think we can make this work? You and I?"

"I don't know, we'll have to wait and see." I said

He keeps kissing me and we almost went too far with it. We almost ended up having sex right there but I didn't want to yet and he understood. I look at my phone and it's already 10 minutes past 10.

"Zac, I gotta go."

"Me too, drive safe baby. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure, I have the day off tomorrow and Demi is going to be at the school working maybe we can hang out."

"Sounds good, I'll text you when I get home. Bye baby." he said as he gave me another kiss.

"Bye babe." I said

He walks me to my car and opens the door and closes it for me, I drive off and I see him wave goodbye. Once I get home, I see that the lights are on and I knew Demi was up.

"Fuck, what am I going to tell her? she doesn't know I was with Zac or what happened between the two of us. I can just lie and say I was just getting a coffee and sitting in my car. But she wants to talk about what's going on with me, fuck I guess I have to lie about that too."

Before I get out of my car I get a text from Zac

To: Alex

From:Zac

"Hey I just got home, I hope you had a safe drive and feel better and if you need to talk I'm here for you."

To: Zac

From: Alex

"Hey Zac, yeah I did and thanks you really helped a lot and I hope you rest well Zac."

To: Alex

From: Zac

I can't stop thinking about what happened back there, my god Alexandra you're just so beautiful, that my heart can't stop beating so fast. You make me crazy in love for you."

To:Zac

From:Alex

"I can't stop thinking about that either. My god Zac, my minds just racing and I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

To: Alex

From: Zac

"Where should we meet? where can I see you?"

To: Zac

From: Alex

"Your house, we can hang out there but you cannot tell your brother or anyone about this."

To: Alex

From: Zac

I won't, and alright I'll get us some movies and snacks and we can spend the day here. It's getting late get some rest beautiful.

To: Zac

From: Alex

"Alright sounds good, goodnight I'll see you tomorrow and I love you too goodnight."

I delete the messages just in case and I head inside to find Demi sound asleep. I pick her up and take her to our bed upstairs. Once I saw her, I felt guilt and ashamed but that soon went away when I read another message from Zac

To: Alex

From: Zac

Hey, I'm sorry to bother you again but I just can't wait to see you and I know we almost went a little too far back there and I don't want you to think that I'm that guy that just wants sex. I care so much about you that I wouldn't force you to do anything you're not comfortable with. Only when you're ready, if not I respect you and your decision.

To:Zac

From: Alex

You have no idea, how much that meant to me thank you so much for understanding Zac. I'll be there early okay? sleep well. x

I change into my pjs and get into bed. I couldn't sleep, it felt wrong being in bed with Demi after what I've done so I decided to sleep in the guest bedroom. When I lay down in bed, I felt my eyes shut and I finally went to bed.