Rise of The Phoenix...If You Know What I Mean...

This is based off a little snippet from the LP Fan fiction chapter. I felt like it had to be finished...I SHIP IT OKay. It's cute.

Slashy boyxboy smut ahead blah blah blah....I warned you.

JEFF DIDN'T WRITE THIS SO IT MIGHT NOT BE GOOD. YES THIS IS LIKE MY SECOND TIME WRITING SMUT. ;-;

It was just a tangle of limbs as the two bandmates collapsed on the hotel bed together. With adrenaline still pumping through them from the show, they were still pretty energetic.

Both Dave and Joe had begun a relationship after a long period of doubt. The two men had taken things slowly for the past couple of months. Neither had talked about the idea of sex. All they shared was quick but passionate kisses. They wanted to wait until they're both ready. And after a quite energetic show, the two happened to be in "the mood".

Joe let Dave's hands roam up his back to his hair. Dave tangled his fingers in the mess of dark hair as Joe trailed kissed from his jaw to his lips. Kissing him gently, Joe rolled over so he was above the other man. Dave moaned slightly when Joe bit his bottom lip softly. Their bodies pressed against eacother, desperation ripping through them. Joe held the red head's waist firmly, but not enough to cause discomfort to the other man. Pulling away for a quick breath, Dave sat up and tugged Joe's shirt up, signaling that he wanted it off. He followed along and tossed his shirt away from them as Dave peeled his own shirt off.

Reclining back towards the mattress, Dave pulled Joe down with him, fusing their lips together. Joe had let his hand wander down Dave's bare chest and let it rest on his waist. He squirmed underneath Joe, wanting the contact. "Oh god just touch me," he whimpered. He put his hand on Dave's crotch, feeling his groin already hard from the heated atmosphere. Dave moaned and raised his hips into Joe's touch. He ran his palm against the redhead's hard length. Dave pulled him down so their bodies were perfectly aligned. Their bare chests pressed together, the warmth of each other seemed to be more arousing. Dave could feel Joe's own arousal against his. As he bit back a moan, Joe kissed him gingerly as his hips rolled against Dave's slowly.

"Mmmhf, you feel so fucking good," Joe moaned against Dave's lips. Their movements grew more desperate and their hips grinding against each other roughly. The room was filling with soft moans and pants from the two men. Joe's hands found themselves on Dave's belt, undoing it quickly.

"Waitwaitwaitwaitwait, who said you're gonna be on top?" Dave said suddenly as he sat up. Joe jumped slightly. "What?"

"What."

Joe shook his head, "No one."

"Then?" Dave asked questioningly. "Um well I thought you wanted me to." Joe said scratching his head. "I thought you wanted me be on top," Dave replied, pointing at Joe and then himself. Joe shrugged, "Well I really do not have any...clue...about...this..."

Dave thought for a moment. He was still feeling very hot from their earlier actions and his body was still craving attention. Biting his lip, he looked over at Joe. "Well I'm still pretty horny so let's just hurry and settle this."

Joe nodded understandingly. "I know Phi. Um but how do we settle this? I mean, obviously both of us don't know a thing about this."

"Well I have an idea of what to do. It's pretty much the same as going at it with a girl, but there's a dick."

"Uhh...okay?"

"And we all know what goes where." Joe nodded again and bit his lip. "Do you really want to be on top?"

"Why don't you want to be the bottom one?" Dave asked as he found his hand sliding down his bare stomach. "I just...don't want...in..." Joe tried, but his face was red from the embarrassing thought. Dave smiled. "Its okay. I get it." He rested on his back, unzipping his jeans and kicking them off. Joe followed his actions, removing his own jeans.

"Look I'll let you be top," Dave said quietly as he brought Joe down on top of him. He felt Joe nod against his shoulder. Pressing his lips to Dave's, Joe ran his hands down the other man's torso and rested them on the waistband of his boxers. Another passionate kiss ensued as Dave's hand snaked down to press against the Korean's length. Joe let out a small moan, moving his hips into Dave's hand. "Fuck," he swore as Dave reacted by rubbing his dick through the thin material.

Taking it a step further, Joe hooked his fingers into the waistband, pulling them down ever so slightly. He knew he was teasing the redhead this way. "Can you take them off," Dave squeaked from beneath him. Joe didn't hesitate as he pulled down his boxers and tossed them. Joe pulled his own off and then grinded his hips against Dave's.

"Oh fuck," Dave gasped, pleasure shot through him as Joe's groin rubbed against him. The friction of each others cocks sending them further into lust. Hips gyrating roughly, the two didn't stop, knowing what kind of territory they were crossing into together by doing this. This could possibly seal the bond between the two lovers, showing each other how much they really do care for the other.

"God more," Dave moaned as Joe nipped at his neck. "I can't wait anymore Joey...please," Dave begged. "Turn around," Joe commanded. Dave obeyed immediately, flipping over onto his stomach. Joe reached over towards the floor for his backpack, taking out a bottle of lube, coating it around his fingers and dick. Dave waited patiently, his hand reaching down in between his legs to stroke himself slowly. He moaned softly when Joe's fingers felt around his opening. He gasped when he felt one finger slowly slide into him, probing around for a moment. "Mm..." he moaned, his hand still working.

Joe added another, stretching his boyfriend a little. It made him impossibly hard to watch Dave squirm and moan underneath him. At least he knew he was doing something right. Pulling his hand away from Dave, he kissed his neck, "Ready?" Dave nodded, his eyes shut. Joe rubbed the tip of his cock against Dave's entrance, pushing in slowly. Dave gasped softly as he began feeling slight pain. A moment passed and Joe was fully inside Dave.

"You okay?" Joe asked. Dave nodded again, "I'm fine, just go slow for now okay?" Dave reassured his lover. Joe rested his hands on the other man's waist and slowly thrusted, making sure he didn't hurt Dave. A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt Dave's warmth around him. Little by little, he sped up, but not too much.

It was a strange, new feeling. It felt good though. Dave didn't know at this point if he would grow to love it. He felt Joe pick up his pace and then pleasure shot through him. "Oh FUCK YES," he moaned loudly. He gripped the sheets and bit his lip. "Please--please do that again." Not moving position, Joe thrust into his boyfriend again and felt him writhe. Smirking, he knew what had happened.

"Fuck..." Dave swore as Joe continued to thrust into him at a steady pace. "Faster," Dave gasped as his hand moved fast in between his legs, his cock leaking madly. He new he wouldn't last long. The feeling of Joe pumping into him was probably enough to throw him over the edge.

Joe obeyed and moved faster into Dave. "God yes," Dave hissed. He moved a hand down Dave's back, resting over his shoulder. He brushed his thumb over the phoenix tattoo as he kept thrusting. Whipping his hair over his shoulder, he pulled out. "Get on your back," he told the other man. Dave turned around and faced Joe. Leaning over him, Joe thrust back into him. Dave cried out and threw his arms around the Korean, fingers tangling into his hair. Joe's long fingers wrapped around Dave's length, stroking him in time with each thrust.

"Fuck I'm so close," Dave moaned, his eyes rolling back at the contact. Joe bit his lip, not stopping, his body yearning for release. "Yes...don't stop," Dave cried out. Tension built up in his groin and finally, he hit his climax. Moaning loudly, he shot his load all over his stomach and Joe's fingers. Joe, not far behind, moaned and pumped into Dave. "Fuck," He gasped out.

Fusing their lips together, they shared a long passionate kiss. Joe pulled away and rested his forehead on Dave's, eyes shut. Dave smiled and brushed Joe's hair behind his ear. "You're so beautiful," he whispered.

https://youtu.be/Hu33Kin-aoY