An Unexpected Fangirl Attack

This story features one of my bffs.(Don't be mad at me Jd, I had to T-T)

I had no idea where to meet her. The only text I got from her was,"DUDE, JD, MEET ME BY HASKINS, NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET IT."

I sighed, this chick what NUTS, but WHATEVER it was, must be important. Well...to her.

I gave up on driving around and just stopped in front of Chipotle. I called her, no answer. I was pretty hungry and I really didn't want to spend more time looking for Lei, plus I Chipotle sounded good.

I walked in and all the yummy smells wafted into my face. I ordered and sat at a table by a bunch of guys.

"Damn that girl was insane." The tallest guy said."At least she didn't tackle you to the ground Rob, or try to invade your face with kisses."

The guy named Rob rolled his eyes,"Cone on Chester, I'm pretty sure it wasn't that bad."

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Wait.

Is that who I really thought it was?

"Guys, we just need to find a way to get across the street. Once we're inside the building, I'm pretty sure we'll be safe."

"Mike, we tried that, like three times. You, Chester, and Brad all got tackled and smothered with kisses. BY THE SAME CHICK."

"Shut up Phoenix."

"Joe, be nice. Or you'll be next."

"No. Oh gosh no. Don't say that."

The guy named Phoenix sighed and stood up,"Well I'm up for another try."

The Asian guy, Joe, groaned and walked along with them. I looked out the window as they neared crossed the parking lot and near the sidewalk.

Then out of literally fucking nowhere, Lei comes out and tackles Joe. He pushes her off screaming and they all come running back inside.

"I BLOODY TOLD YOU!!"

"Mike, shut up."

I stood up."Uh...hey guys? You wouldn't happen to be Linkin Park?"

Chester spoke up,"Yep, we are. You aren't going to kidnap us are you?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then we'll be on our way," Phoenix said."NO PHOENIX, SHE'LL GET YOU TOO!" Joe yelled.

"Come on, I'm a bassist, nobody notices them."

Just as he said that, Lei popped out of nowhere and tackled him down."CRAP JOE YOU WERE RIGHT. GET HER OFF PLEASE!!!"

They ran outside and tried to pull my friend off. As soon as she was off of Phoenix, she went for Rob."OH SHIT NO!"

I grabbed her and pulled her off.

"So this is what you wanted to show me?"

Lei nodded. "I wanted them to stay inside Chipotle so we could both meet them, so what better way than to act like a psycho fangirl?"

"You just could've asked them nicely."

"Ohhhhh...WELL I STILL GOT TO KISS THEM!"

Then they all groaned.

"Talinda's gonna kill me."

"Anna's gonna kill me"

"Elisa is gonna break one of my guitars."

"Irina's gonna break up with me..."

"NOOO, LINSEY IS GONNA TAKE MY COFFEE AWAY!!!"

"Heidi's gonna leave me for PSY..."

I just stared at them, and then at Lei.

"You are one crazy bitch."