Linkin Park Fan Fiction

Okay so I HAD to make this. I saw someone doing this with one direction and I wanted to do the same with Link in Park C'X.

The Band

-Chester is always the one getting abused and raped. The others seemed to be untouched. And then magically one of the band members (mostly or not always, Mike) rescue him from his dad, uncle, childhood friend ect. He's always described having a large amount of tattoos or piercings.

-Mike is always artsy. No matter what fanfic you're reading. Always seems to draw Chester for some reason. And he raps. Simple as that.

-Brad is the one with the big ass headphones.

-Rob. Oh lord. He's the quiet one with the really kinky fetishes. For some reason Chester is always the one to find out.

-Dave is the red head. Even though his beard in just red? Idc. He's always the bully in some pics, but then the really dorky one in others.

-Joe is always written out as a dork with an obsession with frogs. What's the deal with him and frogs? He's mentioned it once during the making of Bleed It Out. Why not add some Remy to the story. That'd be interesting....

Parings

-Bennoda
Yes. Everyone's favourite Linkin Park paring. Makes sense because they are really close in real life. So yes.

Chester is always the bottom one when it comes to smut. Why isn't there more submissive Mike. I'm sure a lot of girls think that's hot.....

-Bournington
Where did this one come from?! Oh well I still ship it.

Chester is still bottom. Of course. But it would be weird to imagine Chester fucking a guy that's a good 6 inches taller than him. What's wrong with me. ;-;

-Delsington
Uh. I don't know about this. Does it even work? How much you wanna bet Chester is the bottom one.

-Phinington
This is a little cute. Who's bottom again? I bet is Phi...C:

-Phinoda
Where and who did this come from. Mike's top fo sho.

-Hahnington
Chester's bottom.

-Hahnoda
Because they're both artsy Asians.

I've never read any Hahnoda smut. I wonder who's on top...

-Delnoda
Common. This one works but WHO THE HELL IS ON TOP?!?!

-Bournoda
This one's a little cute. But I think Rob's on top. Wait no Mike. ;-;.... I'm done.

-Bourhahn
This is usually the most common one too. Maybe because they're both in the back of the stage and they have binding time? Idk... Rob's obviously the one topping Joe...

-Phihahn?
I have no idea what the pairing is called but it's cute as hell. Those two dorks...<3 But who's on top? Do they even know anything about gay sex...?

-Phelson?
WHY CAN'T I FIGURE OUT THE DAMN PHOENIX PAIRING NAMES!?! THIS ONE IS ALSO COMMON BECAUSE THEY BOTH PLAY GUITAR. WELL DAVE STARTED WITH GUIYAR THEN LEARNED BASS. BRAD'S ON TOP. MY CAPS LOCK KEY STOPPED WORKING.

-SCEnarios

-Chester is emo.

-Mike has a great life.

-Chester cuts.

-Mike has a great life.

-Chester is always abused in some way.

-Mike has a great life.

-They meet in either school or when Chester tries out for the band.

-Mike saves Chester from his past and the people abusing him.

-Shit goes down and they almost split up or lose each other.

-Chester is a good singer. Obviously

-Mike draws.

-Chester is always blonde or has spikey hair.

-Mike always has that Beiber cut. It still looks good ;-;

-They both get turned on by whatever the other is doing. Obsessive much?

-They almost have sex but decide against it because of the situation they're in.

-Chester cheats on Talinda or Sam.

-Mike cheats on Anna.

-Jerk off moments at night or in the shower.

-Smut. So much smut.

I had fun doing this. My sick mind wanted to do something while I lay in bed sick with what might be Ebola. I FEEL TERRIBLE.

The Everything in Between sequel finally has a release date! I will post the first chapter this Friday! I hope you guys are excited as much as I am! I'll be writing more oneshots between updates ;)