Say what?!

Shadow p.o.v.

"H-how?....." I was speckless I looked up and looked at Sonic, he had a frown on his face and his eyes were red? What happened to his Emerald eyes? "Mephiles how? Both of y'all are dead!" I screamed as I stood up, eyes burning. Midnight and Knuckles were speckless as well they just stared at him with eyes wide open. So was Eggman.

"Sonic?" Eggman asked looked surprised him self. Sonic turned to looked at him with red cold eyes, no emotion on his face. "I don't know who any of y'all are but stop staring at me" he said as he glared at everyone.

"Hehe I think it's time for some explaining " Mephiles said as he walked around Sonic. "Ya you do!!" I yelled getting mad. "Ok well, a year ago when I stole Sonic from the hospital I injected him with a kind of chemical that helped him live, but in the chemical I added this extra thing that made him forget his past and only know what I have thought him, and that's all you need to know for now" he said as I glared at him.

This can't be, my brother is alive but is evil? No. "Sonic do you know who I am?" I asked as I walked towards him. He held out his arm to stop me from coming near "no I don't" he said still with a poker face.

"Uncle?" Midnight asked Sonic's head turned to look at him and I saw some green grow in his eyes before disappearing. I took that time and kicked him on the head, he went flying into a wall and growled before charging at me. "I'm sorry Sonic, but this is the only way I can help you!" I said as I threw a punch, but he caught it threw me and I went flying into a wall.

"Wow he has gotten stronger" I mumbled as I got up and signaled to knuckles. Knuckles quickly send a kick that knocked Sonic out. I quickly ran and chaos controlled us out of there and too the woods and Mephiles scream "no!!!"

We appeared and I picked up Sonic, he still looked the same but had a scar running across one of his eyes but you could barely see it. My eyes started to water, this was how I carried him when I took him out of that water, it had been a year since I had seen him and now he doesn't remember anything.

Midnight walked up too me and looked at him "is it really him?" He asked looking down at the past out hedgehog. Suddenly his eyes flung open and he looked around. "Put me down!" He growled as he jumped out of my arms and got in a fighting position.

"Sonic listen! We don't want to hurt you , just come with us please" he crosses his arms and stared at me "I don't trust y'all" he said, he reminded me of when I was awoken after 50 years, he even acted like it. "Come on give us a chance" I said looking at him.

"Hump fine" he said as he looked at Midnight. "But I like to run so bye!" He said as he ran off. I smirked before catching up to him, he looked surprised at first but then increased speed with a small smile I think I saw. After a year I had my brother back and this time, I'm going to help him and keep him safe, oh boy just wait till the others see him...shoot.

**************

What y'all think?