Growing up

Violet p.o.v

"Violet!!!" I heard my dad scream my name as I was listening to my music on my phone. "Yes?!" I held back waiting for a reply. After a minute I yelled out again "yea?" Still no answer. "Ugh" I thought as I crawled out of bed and went down to see what my father wanted.

I walked in to see my 10 year old brother sitting in my dads lap, his fur had gotten lighter since he was little so he was a tad lighter than my dad. He was crying, with his face buried in my dads chest and my dad did look happy at all!!

"Young lady! What did I tell you about fighting with your brother!" He scowled me as I paused the music on my phone and put my phone down. My brother turned to look at me with a bruise on his cheek. "What?! I didn't even hit him!!" I yelled back pointing a finger at Dash.

Flashback:

Violet was in her room when Dash came running in at super speed and knocked down all of the papers that were on the table. "Dash that was my homework!" She scowled as she dashing up in front of him.

Dash took his tongue out at His older sister and stood right on the paper Violet as picking up. She picked up his foot to get the paper and he dramatically fell down on purpose but when he did he hit his cheek on a the side of the chair that was in there.

End of flashback

"That's a lie daddy!! She pushed me down!!" Dash complained. My dad looked at both of us before turning to look at me, "Violet you are the oldest, you need to be more patient with your younger brother! You are 15 now!" I couldn't believe this "I always get in trouble for what he does!! This isn't fair!!" I yelled back, I could feel my cheeks getting red from being angry.

"Honey, I know it har-" I cut of my dad right there "no!! You don't understand anything, I-I hate you !!" I yelled before running out of the house, I could hear him screaming at me but I didn't care, I ran of to talk to someone what understood me.

I was running when I black blur ran beside me. It was Midnight, he looked just like his father but with yellow stripes, he got gotten chest fur and he, Shadow, and Silver always make fun of Dad for not having it and not being a man. It is pretty funny to see dad get all mad and embarrassed. Midnight was so nice, and friendly just like his mom.

"What's wrong Violet?" He asked me running as fast as me. I told him everything that had happened. "And I didn't mean that I hated him,...I'm just so mad at him!" I said letting out all my anger. "Well I don't have any sisters or brother so I don't really know that feeling, but won't worry it's not all that bad" he told me with a smile that melted my heart.

He is so cute and strong and perfect. "Ya I guess" I mumbled shaking the head. We stopped running when I felt ice under my feet. "Um...Mid, were are we" I asked looking around to see we were on a lake frozen over with ice. "I didn't even realize" Midnight mumbled looking around.

I saw a blue blur running towards me and I crossed my arms. "Violet there you are" my dad said as he stopped right in front of me and Midnight. "Listen Vi-" once again I cut him of "no dad! Just leave me alone!" I yelled as I stomped my foot on the ice.

The moment I did the ice cracked. I didn't move a inch as we all froze. The land was too far to run, and one single move and we all fall in. I mad eyes contact with Emerald eyes the same shade of mine. My dad looked at Midnight and me before speaking "Midnight, take care of my Daughter, and don't let her come into the water, no matter what"

Midnight was confused but nodded and my eyes widened as I found out what he was planning "dad don't you da-" I was cut of as my dad curled in a ball over the water and spin dashed Midnight, then me. I went flying backwards and was caught by Midnight. We landing safely on hard ground.

I got up and turned to look back. My dad stayed in the air for a while before leaning back on the ice, but the minute he did, the ice broke and he fell in. "NO DAD!!" I yelled as I ran to help him, but was held back by Midnight. "Let me go!!" I screamed before my eyes started to burn and I cried into Midnight's chest. "Don't worry we are going to get him back" Midnight told me as he picked me up and ran off toward the house, if we don't hurry, it will be to late and the last thing I told him was  that 'I hate him...'

**************************
So how was it? Should I continue?