17. One with Him

There was no turning back now. I knew that Harry needed me by the way he asked me to stay. I was still slightly nervous, but I allowed myself to be comforted by his warm embrace.

The moment I said yes, he kissed me tenderly at first, snaking one hand across my hip to my back side. He pulled me flush against his body as the kiss intensified. What started as a soft exploration became a hungry desire, a craving that couldn't be satisfied quickly enough. He moved himself against me in a rolling motion, allowing me to feel his hardness. I whimpered with pleasure each time he pushed himself more tightly against my womanhood. 

His hand left my back side and grabbed the hem of my nightshirt, pulling it up over my breasts and then over my head in one swift motion. He broke the kiss momentarily, but then he dove back in with increased fervor as he thrust his fingers into my underwear. They quickly found my private areas, which he rubbed and explored in a most pleasant way. I was slightly surprised when he plunged his fingers into me, finding the area still somewhat sensitive. "Oh," I whimpered a bit. 

He pulled back and looked at me with concern. "I'm sorry. Is this better?" He asked. I wasn't sure exactly what he changed but it made all the difference in the world.

I nodded, breathless and panting with the mounting pleasure. "Harry," I moaned, so close to that explosive release that he caused inside of me. His movements became a little more firm and that was all it took for me to fall apart in his arms.

He let me rest for a few moments, but soon the rest of our clothing was gone. He climbed over the top of me, pulling the blankets around us for warmth. "I'll go slow," he assured me.

I nodded, feeling my apprehension melt away. I could handle the pain as long as I got to see his face like this and to feel his skin connecting with mine. He straightened his arms so he could watch my reaction as he pushed himself inside of me. I cringed a bit, still feeling a bit of a stretch, but the sharp burning pain was gone. 

He slowly sunk himself all the way in while I took deep breaths, trying to relax myself. He stopped once he was completely buried inside of me. He was still hovering above me, watching me, almost like he was waiting for my permission to proceed. 

I whispered, "I'm all right." 

He closed the distance between us, kissing my face as he pulled out slowly and then he slid back in just as slowly. His size was definitely stretching me, but it no longer hurt. After the third or fourth time, I could feel every inch of him caressing every inch inside of me. The feeling was sheer bliss, certainly better than anything we'd done before. 

"Oh, Harry," I called out in a raspy moan as he continued his rolling motion, mimicking the rolling of the waves beneath us. It was difficult to believe this was the very same thing we'd done the night before; it was the difference between hell and heaven.

He responded by moaning my name quietly. "Wren, oh my Wren." He continued making small groans with every thrust. It was thrilling to watch him enjoying himself as much as I was. As he gradually sped up his pace, he pushed me to new levels of enjoyment. 

He pushed up on his elbows and we watched each other become completely submissive to the pleasure that was building between us. His eyes were so clear, I felt that I could almost see everything inside of his heart. He dipped his head down and kissed me and then he kept looking at me with such passion. This seemed so right, so perfect. I had never imagined that I could feel so close to another person. 

The fullness between my legs was building with every thrust and I knew it wouldn't be long. I couldn't stop myself from whining softly at his movements reaching so deep inside of me. When he started to move harder and faster, I knew we were both close. I struggled to keep from closing my eyes; I wanted to focus on him again, no longer hindered by the pain I'd felt last night.