Who is THAT?

Ella walked around town with the now fully grown FaithHeart, they picked through the shops and just explored what summer had to bring event wise. Neither of them thought of the past, and Ella never brought it up. Sweet's daughter still thinks that she is alive, but FaithHeart wouldn't ever know. Ella shook her head from the terrible thoughts and kept walking. Then again her mind leapt across and kept thinking. 'Hey Fluttershy is missing too! Now that I think about it, a bunch of ponies have disappeared, what the buck?'

"You ok? You seem worked up?" Ella looked at the pegasus mare, and nodded. The once young filly now helped Celestia as a nurse-pony, she inherited the care Sweet had. Ella stopped thinking and just looked ahead and she felt some strange magic, magic she knows is dark magic.

"Um, Faith... I-I'm going to go now, see you later." Ella had waved her off, Faith didn't question it, Ella was acting all jumpy so it was best to go anyway. Ella spread her wings and flew up, the source disappeared... it just spontaneously combusts! How, how did the magic that she strongly felt just disappear? She shrugged it off, but she felt it would stab her in the back to just ignore it. She flew home and felt like flopping onto her bed, which she did.

"Goodnight me," she lifted her head and saw the sun high in the sky. ".... Good afternoon me," she snuggled her face into her pillow and felt her eyelids flutter shut. yet she had an odd dream, one she hadn't had for a long time. She was alone in the dark.

"Er.... hello?" She then heard screams for help, the voices sounded as if they'd all die then and there, Screeching and crying they said the name, CrumblingLight. Over and over again. She flattened her ears as the sound was upsetting and unbearable. The area opened up she was inside a... ? .... she was in a field, all quiet the long tan grass swaying like hay. She bit her lip cautiously as she stepped forward, she just kept walking.

"Ella! Ella! Help me!" A white mare off in the distance broke into a sprint, too far to see who just screamed. "Ella *hic* Help me!," Ella squinted, she saw the pony clearly she looked just... like... herself.... ELLEN DARK!? Why was she crying and screaming for help?! "She will kill *choke* you!" Ella flinched as the mare pulled on Ella to run off.

"How? Why are you crying? Who are you talking about?" Ella was more curious than she was terrified, Ellan looked as if she had witnessed a murder, but that's the thing, Ellan was covered in blood, and by the smell it was her own.

"CrumblingLIght, she.... she," Ellan's eyes narrowed in fear as she hesitated and stuttered gibberish.

"E-Ellan? What are you?" Ella didn't turn around, she knew better. However Ellan leapt on Ella to protect her from something, Ellan screamed a blood curtailing scream and Ella jolted awake. And she could feel the dark magic, it felt like day but it was officially dark. Literally black, nothing could be seen. Ella got up and used the light of her horn she guided herself outside greeted by absolute silence. She just kept walking until her magic fled, then Ella took a good look around. The grass was mostly dead with patches of rich green, rocks jutted out everywhere, that's when she looked at the moon. It was red, but then again so was the whole sky. When she paid attention to the moon she noticed that the mare in the moon had... appeared... 'oh no, what could have happened to Equestria?' Ella couldn't shake the feeling of evil of when she saw the biggest rock jutting out, it had a castle made out of the same stone lay where the applefarm should be, trees with rich red apples still present.

Many ponies gather around, she noticed pegasi flying around. In that general direction she saw the rainbow trail. Only Rainbowdash could have such streak of rainbow speed. Ella picked up speed from gallop and went full sprint. Before Ella could be lost in confusion she could ask Rainbow dash what was happening. Ella approached the gate, it went from a welcoming apple farm entrance to a rock encrusted fence with at least eight soilders. She noticed a pink pony at the gate with a ponytail, Ella winced as she saw Applejack and Pinkie pie at the gate in armour, they had necklace like bands around their forehead with a red gem in the center. They had chest armour too, it looked black, scaled with a tick tac toe layout in white on the chest for an emblem, all topped off with navy blue silk skirts and boots matching the chest armour. Pinkie had a high straight ponytail with long pinkemena bangs and Applejack had her signature bangs but a high ponytail too.

"Pinkie, Applejack thank Celestia I found you both!" Her voice laced with happiness, but she was snapped at immediately.

"Celestia is banished in the sun, we now worship CrumblingLight." Said pinkie, who had no evidence of joy or excitement, but instead filled with hate and full focus on her job. Ella stood wide-eyed, she turned to Applejack and lowered her head.

"Er... ok, umm can I come in?" Ella braved it and asked despite the coldness. Applejack replied almost instantly to Ella's question.

"You may, but in order to go in you must go to CrumblingLight first to prove you are worthy to not be in the dungeon rotting," she stood straight, she had no hint of a country accent in her, it sounded normal... it sounded like anyone else in ponyville. The gates opened as she walked in being escorted by two random colts to Crumbling-whatever-her-face... as they walked the path laid out for them, Ella had only one burning question that lay deep in her mind scattering then she openly thought to herself without repent.

'WHO IS CRUMBLINGLIGHT FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE!!!???"