"You're going to break it," I sighed. I didn't have time for this.

"Not if you move and let me drive. I have the keys after all." He folded his arms over his chest and stood there with the door still open, patiently waiting for me to get out.

"Just give them to me and sit in the passenger seat."

He sighed and looked at the ground before that smirk reappeared.

In a flash I was in his arms, ready to be dropped onto the ground. "Hey!" I cried once I had been dropped. That hurt my butt! Straight away he started revving the engine, making my blood boil. "I get the hint!" I screamed at him, lifting myself off of the ground.

I began walking infront of the car to get to the other side when I heard the car horn and looked to my left to see it moving in my direction.

Quickly, I leapt forward to save myself and when I looked back Tyler was chuckling to himself. I stomped to the car and sat inside, turning to face him. "Have you gone crazy? I could have died you ass!" I yelled, punching his arm.

"Baby girl, I was joking. Do you really think I'd run you over?" he asked.

"Maybe."

I didn't really, but he sure as hell gave me a heart attack.

"I wouldn't, can't let you die a virgin now can I?" he asked, shooting a wink at me.

I looked at him and glared. "You don't know that's true."

"Oh, come on!" He banged the centre of the steering wheel, setting the horn off for a second. "How stupid do you think I am?" I opened my mouth to answer when he stopped me. "Don't answer that."

"Just drive," I grinned, shaking my head at him.

-

As soon as we got outside my house I took the car keys off Tyler and tightly held them in my hand so he couldn't take them without me noticing again. We walked upto the front porch and I opened the door, about to enter when Tyler spoke.

"What makes you so sure he'll tell you anyway? He didn't tell me," he asked. I smiled at his question and crossed my arms as I turned to face him.

"Well, you see, I have a way of talking to people; politely. For some odd reason," I started sarcastically, "I believe you would have done quite the opposite. Am I right?" I said as I raised my eyebrows.

"Whatever," he said, smiling whilst walking in with me. "You love me the way I am."

I could hear my Mum arguing with my Dad because he wasn't giving her the phone. Must be someone special if they were both so eager to talk.

"Let me speak to Drew!" she cried out like a little child.

Drew?

I shoved my car keys into my pocket and raced to the kitchen, leaving Tyler alone in the living room. As I got closer I could hear my brother, Drew, laughing at my parents' child-like behaviour through the line.

"Drew!" I yelled as I jumped forward and snatched the phone out of my Dad's hand, leaving him and my Mum startled. "Hey! How are you? When are you coming home? You're not hurt at all are you? Is the food nasty? Do you miss us? Tell me everything!" I babbled on as I walked away from my parents.

"Whoa, slow down there, little sis! One question at a time," he laughed. It was so good hearing his voice after all this time.

"I'm sorry, I just really miss you," I said sadly.

"I miss you too. I miss you all but don't worry, I'll see you soon," he said trying to cheer me up.

"And when is soon? You've been gone for 3 months!" I wailed.