Prologue

Sorata POV
BANG! I slammed the doors of Music Room #3 open. I made a cute pose and announced, "Harucchi! I'm back~"
2 Hours Earlier....
I stepped off of the plane; Very happy to finally have some room.

Oh yeah! I'm Sorata Hideki, world-famous Japanese Singing Idol! I just got off of the long plane ride from America, to Japan.

"Hideki-sama,we can't be late," scolded my secretary and friend, Loni.

I sighed dramatically. "Loni! We're just going to my new school!"

She put her hands to her hips. "Exactly, Hideki-sama! We cannot let an international idol be late!"

The woman grabbed my arm and pulled me with her inhuman strength into the black limo.

It took about an hour and 30 minutes to get there, and I was very happy to finally arrive. I was starting to get carsick from Loni's speed-demon driving.

She stopped the car and I got out. I looked at her. "Loni,what do I do now?"

The secretary smiled. "You go inside and will have a couple days off to find someone to explain the rest. I'll see you back home, Hideki-sama."

When she drove off, I grinned and marched my way inside. It was indeed very big, maybe a bit larger than my house.

Now, my main goal was to find my sweet and dear cousin, Haruhi Fujioka! I haven't seen her in 4 long years! It was so sad when I received late word of her mother's death. She was my favorite aunt, and I still miss her.

Ishook my head. No!This is not the time to be sad and mopey! Have to find Haruhi!

Out of my sad thoughts, I marched on ahead through the hallways.

Of course, everyone stared at me; Like I said, I'm a Japanese world-famous singing idol!

I looked through pretty much every room, and no Haruhi. But finally, there was only one room left.

Haruhi had to be in that one!

Being oh-so sure, I ran head-on towards them.

BANG! I slammed the doors of Music Room #3 open. I made a cute pose and announced, "Harucchi! Im back~"

Present Time....
When I opened the doors, I saw them. The Ouran High School Host Club.