"Hahaha.........." [Name] laugh awkwardly, trying to get some help from Sebastian.

That bastard plan this didn't he?! Sebastian thought angrily. Sebastian growled loudly, clearly showing him that he is pissed. [Name] felt a shiver up to her spine at sound.

Something bad is going to happen to this flirty scuba diver instructor. [Name] thought to herself sweat dropping.

" Can you PLEASE refrain from touching my wife, or flirting with her?!!?!?!?" Sebastian shouted at Ken.

Poor Ken, he looks so scare. He looks like he is going to wet his pants badly. [Name] thought to herself.

" MY wife and I will share a jet ski, you on the other hand", Sebastian pointed at the green jet ski and continued." Will have that jet ski by yourself."

Sebastian jumped on the jet ski and wrap his arms around [Name]'s waist possessively and put her in front of the jet ski.

Ken went onto his respected jet ski and he told the couple were are the best location to scuba dive. Sebastian jumped into the waters and  went under water. Then he pop his head above the water and open his arm wide. [Name] jumped from her jet ski and jumped into Sebastian's arms. Sebastian wrap his arm around her protectively.

" Okay, now you can go underwater and take a look at the beautiful Caribbean fishes." Ken said.

Without any thought, [Name] jumped into the water, ready to see beautiful fishes. Then Sebastian also went underwater to join [Name]. Ken shake his head in disbelief. Their bond is so strong.. Ken thought to himself.

This is so beautiful!! [Name] thought to herself.

I love it when [Name] is so happy! Sebastian thought to himself while smiling brightly.

[Name] took out a underwater camera and snap some pictures. Then she swim to her husband and took a selfie together.

*************************** After a hour *****************************

Sebastian, [Name] and Ken finally arrived at the shore. " Thanks for today tour." [Name] said while smiling brightly. Ken blushed at the smile. Sebastian mouth turns into a frown. [Name] notices this and said " Well ,goodbye." Then she took Sebastian's hand and drag him away.

They went to their hotel suite. [Name] prepare some dinner for them. Then Sebastian got a phone car.

" Hello." Sebastian answered and put the phone call on speaker so [Name] could hear too.

" Hello! Its me Rin, Elizabeth's fiancée, I just want to tell you that you guys are invited to the wedding."

Then [Name] appeared behind Sebastian and shouted " Congratulation guys!"

" AWW thanks [Name]!" Elizabeth said.

" No problem bro." [Name] replied.

" Yep, we are defiantly going to be there." Sebastian replied excitedly. He was super happy for his childhood friend. Elizabeth is finally going to be married to her true love! Sebastian thought happily.

After the called, [Name] was jumping up and down. " I am so excited for them! I can't wait."

" Yeah I can tell from your energy." Sebastian said.

" Oh yeah, dinner is ready!" [Name] announced. " I made some beef stir fry with some white rice and miso soup."

" Looks delicious!" Sebastian said and then kiss [Name] on the lips for the reward.

"Y-yeah.." [Name] stuttered out because of the kiss.

----------------------------------------------- to be continued -------------------------------------------------------