Chapter 1 (Flashback)

2 years ago......
Wendy's POV
(Convo in English)
"OMG! Are you serious? Like you got a crush on Tiffany? Looks like somebody having their first love." Wendy said trying to sound happy while her heart breaks into million pieces.
Mark rolled his eyes while thinking 'she's not my first love, you are, I'm not in love with her, I'm in love with you. I won't be able to love you after I leave, so please forgive your best friend.'
No one's POV
When both of them walk back home, Mark took all his thing with him including a picture of him and Wendy. His flight was at 5pm while in was already 3pm. He was suppose to check in by 4pm. Without saying anything to Wendy, he left. He took a cab from his home to the airport and got on the plane. Tears were about to fall every time he thought about Wendy and all the time they spend together.
Wendy took out her phone texting Mark that she will be in his house in 5 minutes for their weekly evening movie. When she ring the bell, his parents told her that he was gone, not telling him where he went but after saying he was gone, they slam the door at her face. She walked back home with emotionless expression.
Wendy's POV
I slowly walked down the streets when out of the blue, someone tap me on the shoulder. I looked behind and saw a guy, wearing a hat with a white tee and black jeans. He passed me a name card and said "Hi! I'm from wOw entertainment, and would you be interested in auditioning in our company? You don't have to give me an answer now but when you do text me your name and age to the number on the card. That's all. Have a good day." I was about to reject him when he walk to the other side of the road. I sighed thinking if this was a great opportunity to forget about Mark.