Chapter 1: You're a Dumbbell

NOTE: The reader, aka you, are pansexual in this story! Pansexual is liking anyone, despite their gender, race, sexuality or religion. I hope you don't mind, and that you'll like this chapter! <3

Love, Anya-Kins

I shoot up from the air mattress, my alarm on my phone giving me a sudden and edgy greeting. I stop my alarm and look around, my eyes are blurry and my mind is sticky. It takes me a full minute to realize; I just moved here. This is my new home. I yawn and move my legs off the air mattress, the cold hardwood floor freezing my bare feet. I hear the jingle of my cats collar as he adjusts himself. I stand up and turn my lamp on. Its 4:30, and its still dark out. I remember that I spent all day yesterday slaving myself to get all my stuff in my new apartment; alone. I only have the company of my cat, but he isn't much use when his owner is transitioning from (Homestate) to Los Angeles.

I pick up my phone and walk towards my kitchen to make some green tea, much healthier than my preferred morning drink, coffee. But I wanted the good feel of creamy sweet goodness making me feel warm incredibly early in the morning. I pour any temperature water in the kettle, and turned the knob on my stove. The water starts to boil in my kettle on the slightly old stove, and I pull up YouTube on my phone.

My taste in videos ranges from pranks that are so stupid to where its hilarious, to Youtubers that are completely out of my league. Example: MangaMinx, Jacksepticeye, Yamimash, and the most known one of the list; Markiplier.

I mean, yeah. He's a 26 year old man with a great body and a heart of pure gold and has a long list of amazing qualities. I have no chance of me, a (tall/short) (race) chick, to be with a total babe magnet like Markiplier. But what does come to mind when I think of Markiplier, is that I live in the same place as him. What if we met in a mall? Burger place? Book store? God, that would be amazing. All of the areas to meet in L.A. are endless! I begin to get lost in my thoughts before being rudely interuppted by the kettle screaming, to indicate that the water is done. I pour the hot water in a coffee cup with a green tea bag inside and it starts to brew immediately.

Once I watched my daily Markiplier and drank all my tea, I changed into my work out clothes. I wanted to find the closest fitness centre. I kissed my dear kitten goodbye and walked out my apartment, locking the door behind me. I go to my car and drive for about 10 minutes, before I actually saw a 24-hour fitness building.

You can see so few people in there, all mostly bench pressing or on the treadmills. There's a man who's shoulders are broad, with a great build and amazing biceps on a benchpress. He has on at least 130 on each side, but he isn't struggling at all. I wanna talk to him to see what his routine is to stay so buff, but i just don't randomly ask a hot stranger for that information. He seems familiar to me with said build, but I shake it off and go inside. I pay for a membership right then and there. Usually the help desk dude gives me a tour of the gym, but he just groans and hands me a card to access the other parts of the gym. He seemed to have the aftermath of steroids. I head straight towards the dumbells, near this incredibly attractive guy doing a bench press that looks even heavier.  I notice his shirt slightly goes up and he bends his arm back uo, showing his abs; but I look away to avoid me drooling. I pick up two 65 lb. and start doing shoulder shrugs. Hey, gotta start off small so early! Next: Military. These are so easy for me, and fun.

I start to plan my routine for this morning, then I can feel eyes burning on me on the side where the hot guy was. I can tell that he's checking me out; I can feel that familiar burn all over my side. I immediately begin to get flustered, continuing my workout. Its a lot harder when there's a hot guy staring. I finished my starter and put the dumbbells back on the rack. I get a glimpse of who's looking at me. Great build and... Familiar face. Extremely familiar. I stare at him to know who he is when he was busy drinking from his water bottle. Like I just met him this morning.

"Ma'am?" His low but loving voice said. I snapped out of his beautiful gaze to realize,

THE Mark "Markiplier" Fischbach. He's at this gym, and he was staring at this girl. This small/tall gets-flustered-easily girl!

Hopefully I won't be even more awkward than usual.