"Minji!" I snapped my head over to Suga who had just called out to me. "Yes oppa?" He looked at his rear-view mirror to look at me with a worried expression. "Are you busy tomorrow?"

I thought for a moment before shaking my head. "Why?" The car took a turn before stopping, the girl got off the car, thanked Suga and bid me farewell. Right as the girl left Suga restarted the car and took off immediately, "I need inspiration for another song." I nearly scowled at him but inside formed a small frown.

"But you guys just came back with I Need U. And I'm beginning to believe you're using my love life as an inspiration for all your songs."

"Well our asshole of a manager said we're having another comeback." He snapped at me by accident, his tone was filled with hatred and anger. I did the only thing I thought was appropriate and that was to pat him on the head like a child.

Suga looked at me worriedly before I retreated my hand. Pulling my hand to my lap, I stared blankly to the front.

"Do I have a chance with Jungkook?" Suga sighed and shrugged, "Jungkook's such a complicated kid. There's days when I think he's heads over hills for you but then there's days where all he wants is Yeri." I smiled sadly and looked down.

The crossroad again.

We stayed silent for the rest of the car ride, it was a comfortable type of silence. We were both deep in thought, I knew Suga was going through a rough time. I felt bad that I couldn't even be by his side as emotional support since I was trying to cope with my own problems.

I shifted my position and rested my head on my fist. My phone began ringing once again, but this time it was indicating that I got a text message.

I opened my phone and realised that it was from that same blocked number, the one that just keeps calling me. I sighed and decided to ignore the message for now, instead I pushed it into my backpack and loosened my tie. "Hey Minji how's that friend of yours? Kang Jun?" I was kind of shocked to be hearing Suga talk about Jun, since they've only met once.

"He's an interesting fellow." Suga muttered as I replied with silence to his first question. "Oppa are you into men now?"

Suga choked and stopped the car abruptly. "Of course not! I -"

I cut him off by smiling. "Don't worry I support you all the way! Actually you and Jun do look great together." I commented as I imagined Suga and Jun together. He hit me across the head and grunted, "I was just wondering if he was interested in -"

"In men?"

Suga glared at me, "shut it Bae Minji." He hissed as he turned his head back to the road. Cars behind us had began beeping at us but Suga ignored their obvious irritation. I pouted and threw my head back to rest it on the head rest of the seat.

"As I was saying, I thought he might of been interested in becoming an artist. There's a few auditions happening for JYP entertainment and Cube entertainment, I could give him a recommendation since both the two companies asked me to be a guest judge."

I furrowed my eyebrows, since when did Suga care about anybody other than his friends, family, turtle and pillow? 

"Oppa are you sure you don't love him?"

"Minji shut the fuck up!"

________________________________

I woke up the next morning with the biggest bed head ever. It was near the afternoon but I had free study since everyone was gearing up for the upcoming exams.

I on the other hand took the initiative to study earlier (unlike author-nim...) so I was pretty confident. I glanced up at the ceiling and laid flat on my back. Jungkook's face passed my mind and I had to get a pillow just to muffle my squeal.

I kept imagining how Jungkook attending the same university as me, we could walk around together, go on lunch dates and find a secret area for the two of us when we want to be alone together. We would attend classes together and he would often give me small kisses or simply compliment me on the tiniest things that wouldn't really matter. Jungkook would be holding my hand as he looked ahead.

"Stop fantasising about me." I stopped squealing and sat up almost immediately.

I stared at the latter who was standing by my door frame. I brushed my hair to my back, frowning at him in embarrassment.

"How do you know I was fantasising about you?" The corner of his lips pulled up to a sly smirk as he ran his hand through his hair.

That scent again. It's killing me inside all over again.

His hair was fashionably messy, it looked messy unlike his normal hairstyle but he could pull off anything without even lifting up a finger never-less even trying. He was wearing his causal clothes that mostly consisted of a plaid shirt, white t-shirt and black denim jeans, it was simple and causal yet it suited him so much.

I bit my lip in frustration and excitement. A small faint blush, creeping up my face as he titled his head to the side, making his perfect locks follow.

"Am I wrong?"

Why does Jeon Jungkook have to look so fucking hot in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

HELLOOOOOOO! Long time no see?

Mind reading my V fanfic?