Chapter 1: Vampire King

I was running through the woods when suddenly there was a searing pain in my side. I look down to see an arrow embedded in my body. I pull there arrow out of the wound very carefully because it's covered in wolfsbane.

   When the arrow us fully pulled out of my side i was surrounded by a group of men, vampires from the smell of it.

  They look like the vampire king's warriors. Toralie,  my vampire said.

But why are they here, shouldn't they be protecting the king?

I don't know but I know they never leave the king's side, so find out what happened.

  "Did you even hear me, you filthy mutt?  Can you speak you piece of garbage? " The tallest man screamed in my face.

  Rude much, be careful Eternity, I think he's the lead warrior.

  "I can speak, but my mother told me if I don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything. So I was trying to spare yyou the fact that your breath smells like something a donkey crapped or that you slobbed when you." I spoke fearlessly looking him in the eyes.

   "Why you little . . ." He was cutt of by a man with a dark aura surrounding him.

  So this is the vampire king. I thought to myself.

  Mate! Mate! Mate!!!! Toralie screamed.

  "No . . . this can't be happening to me, why me of all people?"I whispered to no one.

  I tried to get up and make a run for it when I tripped. I waited for me to hit the ground but instead a string pair of arms caught me. Tingled rippled throughout my body once I was caught. I looked up inti his brown eyes that reminded me of chocolate.

  "What is your name?" He demanded.

  "E-Etern-nit-ty M-Mys-t-tic." I stuttered.

   "I, Romeo Sanchez, Vampire king, reject you,Eternity Mystic, as my mate and vampire queen." He said calmly.

  Toralie started crying and fighting to get in control, but I couldn't let her. Tears brimmed in my eyes but I couldn't let them fall, I have to be strong, for Toralie.

  "I, Eternity Mystic, accept your rejection. "I spoke out.

As soon as the words left my lips it felt like my heart was ripped out and torn into pieces. I quickly got up and sprinted into a full out run through the forest but not before i heard Romeo cry out and fall to the floor from the mate bond being broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  5 hours later  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  I had been running for hours nonstop. I was dehydrated and tired as hell. I needed a break.

I kept walking until I came upon a waterfall with trees surrounding it. Before I could think about what I was about to do I jumped in the ice cold water and swam under the waterfall.

I could see that just behind the water fall was a crystal cave, true ones rumored to exist.

    Rejected.

I can't believe it. I mean I knew I was gonna get rejected but i didn't expect to be this soon, I mean I'm only 15 for gods sake.

  Toralie was still whimpering, like she had ever since she stopped crying.

  Toralie are you okay?

  Yeah, I'm just a little sad. I mean did we do something wrong, I don't understand why he rejected us.

Well who cares,he didn't deserve us anyway.

  Yeah, I guess you're right.

I was tired from all that running do I decided to laydien. As soon as my head touched the ground, darkness consumed me and the pain from rejection slowly faded away as the darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Picture of Vampire King