Chapter 5

On the way to his new home, Jungkook didn't utter a single word to the older male. He wouldn't even look at him. Not that it was Taehyung's fault, despite teasing and making the younger grow irritated and slightly confused, though he didn't want to admit it, his mood was dampened due to the fact that he was going to live with Kim Taehyung right after their first encounter after two years with no one consulting him first.

He was grumpy at the moment, not angry. Jungkook had his arms crossed against his chest as he leaned back comfortably against the leather seat of the car, Taehyung on the other hand was driving at a pretty fair speed. The older male wanted to strike up a conversation but he didn't know how to start. What should he say? He tapped his fingers against the steering wheel when the vehicle came to a stop at the red light. He didn't like the eerie silence surrounding Jungkook and himself so he cleared his throat slightly which managed to capture a tiny bit of the young male's attention.

"I guess the rules were needed as soon as possible," Taehyung started slowly, only to end it with a small teasing chuckle as he took a glimpse at Jungkook who was looking at him through the window, not daring to look at him in the eye. The future CEO smirked at that.

Jungkook snorted in response and looked at the trees as they zoomed past them, "I hope you know that living with you was never an intention of mine. Nor do I ever want to live with you even if you're the last person on Earth and the world is abducted by aliens."

"You're into aliens, huh. Well, that's sexy," Taehyung replied with a flirty kind of smile and Jungkook just wanted to punch it out of his face because it irked him a lot. But why are people who are into aliens sexy? He must be out of his mind. The younger male pursed his lips together before moving to stare up front because his neck was starting to hurt. And when are they gonna arrive? "Is it still far away?", he asked without sparring a glance at Taehyung.

The older of two only hummed before giving an actual reply, "Not really. In five minutes or so, you'll be free." Well, he didn't lie on that one.

A couple of minutes passed and they arrived at the luxurious looking apartment belonged to the one and only Kim Taehyung. Parking the car carefully and with much ease, the two got out and Taehyung locked the car with a click but Jungkook had already strutted off to where he thought was the main entrance, only to be stopped by who other than Kim Taehyung himself. The latter clicked his tongue, slipping his hands into his pockets. "It's that way, not this." He pointed to the other door behind and the younger flushed pink in embarrassment. Quickly he turned the other way and rushed to the main entrance while cursing under his breath. That was not cool of him, nope. Not at all.

Taehyung could only smirk at the scene because Jungkook's firsthand embarrassment is something he found quite enjoyable. He followed the younger into the elevator and pressed on the number 10 that would lead them all the way up to the tenth floor.

Jungkook fidgeted with his fingers, it was a bad habit he had gotten ever since the age of 6 while fully ignoring the way Taehyung's eyes were raking through his body. He felt a smirk secretly wanting to appear but he compressed it, not wanting to show the disgustingly proud feeling he had at the moment because first, Taehyung didn't even want to spare a glance at him when they were in middle school because the boy had braces and a skinny figure and not to mention he looked like a complete nerd and now he had a killer body and looks to die for but no way in hell was he ever going to give in to that perverted jerk. Second, he wasn't interested in the older man. Not. At. All.

As the elevator dinged, signaling they've reached their floor, Taehyung pulled out a card and swiped it across a pad just right above the numbers of floors at the side and Jungkook let Taehyung make his way out first once the doors opened because he didn't know which apartment belonged to Taehyung but it turned out to be the whole floor. To say the least, Jungkook was amazed.

It was the only apartment that had the whole floor as one and the young male's mouth went slightly agape. "Welcome to my house. Or should I say our house now." Taehyung smiled smugly as he spread his arms out then turned around. He liked the look of astonishment on Jungkook's face but there was something he liked even more and that is Jungkook's figure. He wouldn't admit it out loud but he knew that the latter knew he was staring at him in the elevator, more precisely staring at his perky ass because damn, that boy had a thing going on there.

Taehyung walked towards to what it seemed like the living room and Jungkook followed behind, slowly and cautiously then the older of the two sat on the couch, patting the space beside him. "Come and sit and get comfy." He grinned and threw a wink towards Jungkook's way, only to get an eye roll as a response but Jungkook sat nonetheless, just not beside Taehyung and the latter pouted disgustingly at that. (Well, Jungkook thought that it's disgusting.)

"Now what?"

"Now we get to know each other. You know it'd be better if you sit next to me, right? I don't bite," Taehyung said but Jungkook, being the stubborn person he is and not wanting to sit next to Taehyung at all cost, shook his head and crossed his arms against his chest as his eyebrows furrowed, harrumphing.

The brown-haired male only heaved out a loud sigh and stood, pulling the younger up with just one pull before plopping himself down on the one-seater couch, only to pull Jungkook back to sit on his lap instead. He had his arms wrapped around the younger's waist and chin propped up on his shoulder. "That's more like it. I know you want it too, Jungkookie." Taehyung whispered in his ear and earned a slight shudder from Jungkook, barely visible but he caught it anyway and he smirked at the frozen boy.

Jungkook sported on a shocked expression but made no attempt on getting up from the male's lap because it was comfortable and he just wanted to sink into Taehyung but no, he wouldn't do that. So he stayed still and let Taehyung play with the hem of his jersey, hearing the slow, steady breaths of his. "Look, Jungkook. I get that you hate me because I'm a jerk, I crush hearts, I play with them and I'm just a bad person all together. But if you just give me a chance to do this right for our parents, I promise you will have your freedom. You can do whatever you want. I'll do whatever I want to. No barriers. After a few years, maybe we can get a divorce and live happily after that."

And that was when rage filled in Jungkook. He turned around to face the older male with an angry expression, "Do you think all of this is a game, Taehyung? Do you think it'll be easy to just get married and pretend that we're all so happy in love in front of our parents while the truth is I want to gut your insides out and you give no damn about me?Then get a divorce? It's a marriage, for god's sake!" He started with a low level of rage. Taehyung was shocked, of course. He heard snarky remarks and the diva side of Jungkook before but never the angry Jungkook.

"Not to mention of what you've done to me before, Kim Taehyung. I swear to God, I hate you. Didn't think it'll scar me for life but it did." Jungkook finished with a growl and pried Taehyung's arms off of him before getting up and stalking off to what it seemed like his room, slamming the door shut.

Taehyung, on the other hand, remained in silence as he replayed back what the other had just thrown at him. God, he was terrible. He blinked a few times before slowly looking towards the way Jungkook walked off to and sighed. "I need air." He muttered and with that, he grabbed his keys and wallet, purposely leaving his phone behind and drove his way to a nearby club.

-

Omg, I really don't know what I just wrote but this story is up to my imagination so I don't know how it'll go but pretty sure it'll be more than 20 chapters. I'm sorry for not updating in so long. ㅠㅠ Hope you'll like this update! A bit of drama but that's about it. xD Comment please! I really love reading them. They motivate me to update.