Chapter 4

Jungkook twisted the doorknob and peeked inside the spacious front, noting there weren't anyone inside, his parents were probably working their asses off and JJ.. He wasn't sure where that brat was. He entered his house, a soft sigh emitting from himself once the door had been closed and he pressed his back against the somewhat cold, cream colored, beautifully carved wooden door. His mind recalled back to the conversation he had with the conceited, flirt of a heir of the Kim Corps.

Comfortably leaning against his seat, Jungkook crossed his arms against his chest and his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Well, first of all, chores and everything are gonna be sorted out for the two of us. Which means we're sharing the duties in the house when we start living together." He started.

Oh how he wished he could wipe that smirk Taehyung was wearing. It was starting to irk him, by a lot.

The older male only hummed and nodded his head, "Hm, you don't wanna be the perfect little wifey you're meant to be?" And there it was. Jungkook's right eye twitched slightly in annoyance as he bored holes into Taehyung's forehead. He didn't know why this man was such an irritation to him at that moment. It was probably the newly found out information made him all worked up. Not really a nice Jungkook.

"I do not have that kind of image." Came the reply and they talked more about the rules, more like Jungkook telling him things and Taehyung taking every chance that he got to tease the younger.

By this moment, the food had been served and the teenager was scrunching up his nose in slight frustration of the elder's teasing but he chose to ignore it for the umpteenth time. Then, the room went silent as they started to eat.

Jungkook stared at how delicately Taehyung was eating his plate of pasta. He wasn't sure what the sauce was made of since it wasn't exactly familiar to him but what surprised him was how the older male was holding the utensils, eating with such poise and it just screamed "SOON-TO-BE CEO" to the young one.

Noticing that he had been staring for a tad bit too long, he sighed under his breath and began cutting his own steak.

As the "date" came to an end, Taehyung offered Jungkook a ride back home, claiming his mother threatened to have his head off if he didn't. Once they got into Taehyung's car, it was silent again. Until,

"Why have you been avoiding me, little one?" Jungkook widened his eyes slightly and he cleared his throat, facing outside of the window instead of looking at the elder who was driving. "What are you talking about?"

Taehyung stole a glance at Jungkook that didn't go unnoticed by the latter himself, his former teasing aura long gone. "Ever since I graduated, you have been ignoring me, Jeon Jungkookie." The said boy silently swallowed down the lump that formed in his throat and fidgeted with his fingers lightly before replying. "Stop calling me that, Taehyung. I don't know what you're talking about right now."

Since no one was spying on them now, both of them were able to talk freely as they wish to. Jungkook knew that their parents had the workers there to keep an eye on them. They didn't know the two go way back so they put up an act. Taehyung clicked his tongue, "That's not very nice to call your crush that way now, isn't it?" Jungkook felt like punching the driving male's smirk off of his face when it came back and he finally turned to face his side to where Taehyung was, eyes squinted into slits.

"That was two years ago. I wasn't even 16 yet. It was something temporary." He shrugged it off cooly like he wasn't really affected by it but truth to be told, he felt his heart clenching slightly at the thought of the past. Taehyung pressed his lips together and said no more and they fell into another silence until they arrived in front of Jungkook's house.

Getting out of the car, he stopped for a moment when Taehyung called out to him. He had his head leaned to the passenger's seat to get a closer look at Jungkook. "I'll see you soon, Jungkookie. I'll be anticipating our future encounters." The older male threw a disgustingly flirty wink with a smug smile and Jungkook nodded his head curtly, pushing the door close before rushing off into his comfort zone.

The boy groaned softly and messed his hair before trotting upstairs to his room, thinking that he should take a shower to clear his mind and get it off of things like the current situation he was in. Imagine, having to marry the person you once had a huge crush on but got cruelly and humiliatingly rejected in front of the whole student body after confessing.

Well, that was the 15-year old Jungkook who was a quiet, little, bunny toothed boy that had pimples all over his face, got bullied occasionally and no one knew he was a heir to a wealthy company. But he has changed. He grew taller. He hit his growth spurt when he turned 17 and he grew from 170cm to 178cm in a short span of a few months. He started working out and now possesses a body that every guy craves for. He's athletic and is the captain of the basketball team, also he lost his baby fat and is now looking hella fine. Not to mention he got good grades too. He's the total package of a perfect boyfriend.

Jungkook lifted the hem of his shirt and pulled it off of him once getting inside his room, successfully throwing it into the laundry basket and went into the bathroom for a nice shower.

With a towel wrapped around his waist and droplets of water trickling down his nape to his back from his wet hair, he walked out of the bathroom with steam seeping out, following him after a hot shower. It worked, he finally got his mind off of everything. Jungkook hummed to a tune and instantly made his way to his closet only to find it empty. Eyebrows furrowing, he went to other places in his room in search for his clothes but they were no where to be found.

Jungkook growled in frustration and confusion to where his clothes might have gone, there were none at all. As he walked out of his room, fortunate for him one of the maids was just about to make her way downstairs. "Hey, do you know where my clothes are? I can't seem to find them anywhere."

Upon hearing her master's voice, the little maid turned and bowed her head, only to freeze for a second at the sight of shirtless Jungkook with a towel around his waist. "U-uh.. Madam a-asked us to p-packed all of them. They were moved to your n-new house, young master." She stuttered, eyes immediately going downward to avoid the glorious body of Jungkook.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "New house?" He questioned and before the maid got to answer, Mrs. Jeon made her way upstairs. "Ah, my baby, Jungkook! You didn't get my text message?" She rushed to her son as the maid scrambled downstairs, furiously blushing. The male looked at his mother and asked, "What text? Mom, what is this about the new house thingy? Where are my clothes? I'm naked here!" He almost whined because he wasn't really having a good day, nope, absolutely not.

His mother giggled gently and pinched Jungkook's cheek. "You silly boy. You're moving in with Taehyung! I made the others move every one of your belongings. Don't worry, it's all set up just like how they once were. I know how particular you are, son." She chuckled softly but stopped after seeing the priceless expression her son was wearing.

Jungkook was sporting on an expression of shock and bewilderment. "I have to move out TONIGHT?" He asked in disbelief, mouth slightly agape and eyes widened. His mother nodded her head and pushed him back into his room. "Yes. Now go on and wear your clothes back! Taehyung will be coming to pick you up." And with that, she closed the door and left Jungkook with his pants in his room as the only clothing he had.

Taehyung leaned against his car that was parked in front of the Jeon's mansion, wearing a small smirk as he eyed the pretty maids running around the house. But his smirk widened at the sight of a Jungkook with the same pair of jeans he wore awhile ago, a sleeveless basketball jersey that displayed his toned arms fairly well and timberlands boots and he had his arms crossed against his chest, a displeased frown marring his face. Even with that frown, heck Jungkook looked gorgeous as fuck.

Taehyung had gotten a call from his mother, saying that Jungkook will be living with him from that day onwards and he couldn't stop the gigantic satisfied smirk from appearing. This was too good to be true.

"Well, didn't think that our future encounter would be this quick. And you're trying to seduce me already." He whispered into Jungkook's ear once the latter was near him and he barely missed the scoff the younger let out as he got inside Taehyung's car. Chuckling under his breath, Taehyung put on his million dollar smile at Mrs. Jeon and bowed his head before walking towards the driver's seat, started the engine and drove off to his house, or their house now.