Chapter 13

Chapter 13

One of the guys throw me over his shoulder and he walked towards a black van, and he throw me in.

"Now lets take a little nap sweetie." He said and before I even could wonder what he was talking about, he knocked me out.

_______

*Michael's POV*

"Is he dead?" Someone asked.

"Yeah, he beat the shit out of him." Another said, and they all laughed.

"Come on, the boss got the girl." One said and they all ran out.

I pretended that I died, and that worked out very well. I slowly and painfully stood up. I become dizzy because I lost a lot of blood. I couldn't give up, I couldn't let him have Natalie. Knowing what he will do to her makes me so sick.

I walked out to my car.

*Niall's POV*

I went to my car and sighed.

Why can't she see how much I love her? What did I ever done to her that makes her not love me. I won't give up on her.

I started the car and drove back to the hotel.

I went straight to my room, and throw myself on my bed.

"Niall?" A familiar voice said.

"What?" I asked annoyed. Not that I'm mad at Harry, it's just that I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

"Come on mate, don't be mad at me." He said.

"I am not." I said sitting up.

"Okay let's just make things clear. If she can't choose one of us, let us choose for her." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked with confusion. He pulled out a coin out of his pocket.

"Oh come on. You got to be kidding" I said.

"You want her or not?" He asked.

"I guess." I said.

"Heads or tales?" He asked.

"Heads." I answered. I held my breath, hoping, no, praying, that I would win.

As he throw up the coin, there was a knock on the door.

"I will get it!" I said and ran to the door, I don't know why I did that, I was just afraid of losing....losing Natalie.

I opened the door and I saw a familiar face

"What are you doing here?!" I asked coldly, I was still mad at him for what he did to Nat.

"Okay, I know that I am the last person you want to see, but just hear me out okay?" He said and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Natalie is in danger." Michael said.

*Natalie's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes, and lifted up my head. I couldn't see a thing, it was too dark. 

I was tied up into a chair.

"Natalie?" I heard someone say, and that someone was

"Erica?" I asked.

"Natalie it's me." She said and I heard that she was about to cry in her voice.

"Don't cry, I'm here." I said, holding back my tears.

"I miss you." She said.

"I miss you too sweetie, it's going to be alright." I said. She was only 8 years old, she shouldn't be in this situation. She should be out playing with kids or watching cartoons or something.

"What are they going to do?" She asked.

"Nothing sweetie, they won't do anything to you. We will go home and eat some cake alright? Don't worry about it." I said, trying to make her calm down. I hate this, this is all my fault!

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise." I said.

"Well, well, well." I heard someone say and came out of the darkness.

"Sister love. How beautiful." He said. He turned on the lights and thats when I saw Erica. She was wearing a white short summer dress, her favorite one. It wasn't as white as it was. And her ponytail was messy. I looked away from the poor girl, I felt guilty as hell. as he sat down infront of me.

"YOU TWAT!!! LET US GO!!!" I yelled at him.

"Calm down, baby. Lets have fun, both of you." He said smirking.

"Don't you DARE put a finger on her." I threaten him.

"What if I already have?" He said with a evil smile. I spit on him, but it didn't reach him.

His face turned serious.

"Listen here sweetheart, it's either you or her. Make up your mind." He said.

I reminded silent.

"Alright then." He said and walked to Erica.

"Do you wanna have some fun?" He said and put his hands on her cheek.

"OKAY OKAY!!! TAKE ME!!! TAKE ME! PLEASE DON'T HURT HER!!!!!" I yelled, crying. But he didn't stop.

"PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU!! YOU CAN TAKE ME!!" I yelled again, but yet again, he didn't stop.

"IM YOURS!!" I said at last, and that made him stop, but he didn't walk from Erica, so I contained.

"I'll be your slave, tell me what you want and I will give you whatever you want. I won't run away, I'm yours." I said.

"Do I have your word?" He asked.

"You have my word." I said.

"Just please, let her go." I said.

"Okay." He simply said.

"BOYS!" He yelled out and 4 boys came into the room.

"Bring the girl home safe. Don't let anything happen to her, understand?" He said and they nodded. They un-tied Erica and walked out of the room.

"Now for you, we have work to do." He said smirking.